Feeler Tastefully Modded 10-sec 1986 Wh-1

DCVING

Built, tastefully modded 1986 WH-1 Designer Series T-Type. Show it or Race it Drive it anywhere. $20,000 obo
E-mail me if you are interested in full details and pictures @

Ultra87z@comcast.net or call me 508-991-0105

Jon

PS; Looking for possible tube chassis Drag Car. Buick Ponch only roller or turnkey.

pic

Attachments

• Picture%20146.jpg
    Picture%20146.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 3,186
Wow! That didn't last long.:confused:
I never got to see it in person. Too bad.

I dont want to sell it but I figured that someone else might be able to get more use from it than myself. Im in no hurry to move it but if the right person comes around, then I will let it go.

I do have it at work with me today though... I have'nt drove it or looked at it in a month.

Looks exactly like a car I almost bought down in Florida...Should of bought it..:mad:

good luck with your sale.

Is that Pete's old car?

Patrick

Yup. I traded him a modded 99 c5 for it. Buick needed alot of tlc when I got it. It took me like 3 months before I put it on the road. I have invested alot of time getiing it to where it is now. I dont want to see it go but I could use the $$ right now.

OFFERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!

Someone give me a low ball offer atleast. I need to sell this car now. Life has taken a turn for me. Toys are not an option right now.

Need interior pics and engine specs. Sent email no response

Sorry for the no response I must have missed your e-mail.

So here goes.

1 of 463 ever built, 1986 Buick T-Type WH1 Designer Series, the body has 107,000 miles on it and has been removed from the frame and had all new urethane mounts installed. The undercarrige is totally rust free as this was orig a TEXAS car. The exterior of the car is almost all orig exluding the grey painted area and the spoiler and header panel. The rest of the paint is factory and still shines really nice, but it could use a complete paint job the be a real show & go T. All the factory options on the car work other than the power antenna, this includes a brand new updated R134 system including the compressor the lines ect ect, cruise, power doors and windows, and power seat too. The car has a set of hotchkis lowering springs in there and I love the look it gives but it does ride a bit firm, Full H&R rear suspension with Lakewood 50/50, the front has lakewood 90/10 and there is also a suspension tech sway bar but I have it removed all the shocks are new with 100 miles on them. The rear end is stock and has been rebuilt with all new GM clutches and it uses synth fluid. The transmission is a fully built PTS transmission that is rated to around 800hp or so, all the internals are billet and it also uses there 9/11 3700 stall lockup converter. Had enough yet... The motor in the car was built by Venice machine in FL. its been bores 30 over with JE's, stock recond rods, stock crank and 4 steel main caps no girddle though. The heads are Weber Racing race series heads as with the intake and it also has there 206-206 high lift billet roller with T&D 1.65's, the plenum is and accufab alon with the TB is a 70mm accufab, fuel is delivered with a single 340 intanke that has been hot wired and also 72lb injectors, there is a brand new Razor Alky kit in the car as well, the turbo is a te45-a turbo that is a 68mm wheel with a .63 exhaust housing, PTE front mount, rjc cold air kit, ATR headers and 3" DP and also an ATR pitbull dual 2.5 cat back with no cat. It runs with a modded ecu and a turbo tweak alky chip and also a 3.5" ls1 mass air and a translator. Currently I run it around 20 psi and the car pulls so hard. The wheels and tires are centerline telstars 15x7 f and 15x8 rear with new front tires and well worn rears. The brakes are all good and it does have cross drilled front rotors and it has been converted to vacume brakes as well. Overall the car is a reallly nice example of a car well kept by its previous owners. The body is a solid 7 out of 10 and could use some paint work and the interior is grey and is a solid 8 out of 10 its clean and in great shape but its also 25yrs old at the same time but Im very particular too so you be the judge.I just had a brand new headliner done from a proffesional and also the visors too. There is also a viper alarm and a remote starter too. The best time I have run with the car was an 11.2 @ 120 with a 1.75 60ft and a density altitude of 3600ft that day. the car weighed 3700 with me in it and I raced it on pump gas alky 20psi and 30psi in the drag radials, foot brake and no boost on the launch. just with better air the car would have run 10.8@124 according to the monitor and thats not even the sweet spot on these te45-a turbos. You really need to get them north of 25psi, so imagine.

I hate to have to sell it but things in life are more important than toys right now. Im sure I missed alot of things in there so if there is any ? caall or e-mail me and thanks for the interest you wont be disappointed

Jon
508-991-0105
Ultra87z@comcast.net