Feedback on powerlogger file

I know I'm concentrating only one thing here but it's because of what I experienced with my WB...just one more thing I'll add is it might be worth it to ask Eric if he's seen any issues with Denso sensors vs the Bosch LSU 4.9.

You're not pegging the MAF at 255 anymore so the picking the correct MAF in the Translator sorted that out. KR is ZERO up to 3500 RPM. NB and WB appear to be agreeing when you brought the RPM up to 3500 or so. Bring up RPM, NB and WB together. Frame 5373 you're holding it steady. NB is 859 and WB is 9.93. Higher boost will lean it out.

🤣
I just replaced mine yesterday
Gonna try and get a few more miles out of it by swapping in two new shocks. The bearing is going on it to. There's a guy that did a complete re and re with the washer I have on Youtube...but it took two guys to lift the drum in and out. It weighs a ton. Doubt I can get my engine hoist down the stairs...

The resetting of the ECM keeps getting put off to the side.
The ECM needs to be rest NOW to re-learn from new since you changed the MAF translator to 3 or else the chip will hold old settings and re-learn at a very slow pace. It is the most important thing for you to do NEXT.

The resetting of the ECM keeps getting put off to the side.
The ECM needs to be rest NOW to re-learn from new since you changed the MAF translator to 3 or else the chip will hold old settings and re-learn at a very slow pace. It is the most important thing for you to do NEXT.
Done, just waiting for weather and tourists to clear for test run.

Cool. After you drive it around town and the chip re-learns....MAYBE can you try and make the next test run file have something over a 1.99 TPS. Like maybe floor it all the way to high 3rd gear. :cool:

Well, it seemed to be running better until I started to open it up and saw KR come up. I think next step is verify fuel pressure rising with boost (and hope I don't see white smoke, not sure how bad is new headgasket bad with knock).

Also, I found a small, crack in the body of the fuel pressure regulator. I don't know what the internal structure of these things look like, but is it safe to assume that's no good? I can pull it off later and get a picture. Anyhow, here's the log. Thanks again for all feedback!

EDIT: Didn't see it go over 15psi, smooth climb. Still need to wire that in...

EDIT 2: Not enough fuel in the tank? I was going uphill where the KR comes in.

Attachments

• vogt_run_013023.dat
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Were these at part throtlle? I saw the KR up to about 6. If you had it floored I suggest you check the TPS with car not running to see if when floored its around 4.6v. I say this because at 2.7v TPS you will not be in power enrichment mode therefor not getting the correct fueling from the chip. Obviously a fuel regulator leak is not good either.

TPS/RPM doesn't make any sense. WB says the KR is real. Key on...engine not running...slowly push the gas pedal to the floor and see what the TPS comes up to. Sounds like you need a new regulator.

Were these at part throtlle? I saw the KR up to about 6. If you had it floored I suggest you check the TPS with car not running to see if when floored its around 4.6v. I say this because at 2.7v TPS you will not be in power enrichment mode therefor not getting the correct fueling from the chip. Obviously a fuel regulator leak is not good either.

This was at part throttle. Checking the TPS at WOT, it's at 4.2V.

did you check to see that your 3" DP isn't rocking and hitting the control arm? Is your motor strapped down on the drivers side?

did you check to see that your 3" DP isn't rocking and hitting the control arm? Is your motor strapped down on the drivers side?
As in, it might be causing the knock? I haven't checked that, no. I just replaced the motor mounts, but I'll check for signs it's hitting.