Feedback about roller camshafts

Thanks I just called and they said their parts will not work with the Danny B setup.
TA VRL 100 isn't equivalent to "Danny B" set-up? I heard it was, but could be misinfo... I'm looking at the TA instruction sheet right now for their camshaft thrust bracket...machine cam thrust surface OD = 1.3775" x 0.340"

the day comp cams gets cores I hope they go to work on filling some orders.
Im thinking they don't care about our V6 and is doing LS only.
I almost said LS crap, Its a good platform for performance and they have installed it in every thing but Kim Kardashians a$$.
It seems plenty of people in the Buick community need a cam.Wish I would have saved the one I had, was not what I wanted for my sons T and I thought cams would have came available before I got a chance to start his build. I would like to have it back today.
this go on 6 more months I my look at a 3800 roller grinds that are in the different 3800.

I ordered my Comp custom hyd rlr cam in MARCH 2020! Current post date is November 3rd 2022. Every 2 months they tell me it will be another 2 months!
I paid about $200 over list for a comp street roller from a Nebraska retailer about 6 months ago and it will have to go in my new motor. Ill leave the custom on order too, hopefully I'll get it in time to freshen up this new motor in a few years, maybe.
I have been told I was originally about 70 cams back, and now I am in about the 15th position. It could just be an election year promise though....
TIMINATOR

TA VRL 100 isn't equivalent to "Danny B" set-up? I heard it was, but could be misinfo... I'm looking at the TA instruction sheet right now for their camshaft thrust bracket...machine cam thrust surface OD = 1.3775" x 0.340"
Sorry for this newbee question but what is TA VRL 100?

Everyone is right about this 10 inch PTC converter. I ran the car yesterday. 17% slippage going through the traps at 5650 rpms.
Had the MT 255/60R/15 on the car. Absolutely horrible, converter is going in the trash where it belongs.

I contacted various parts houses here in Canada a few months ago for a member down there for a cam and struck out. I can try again if you guys can post the manufacturer and the part number.

Everyone is right about this 10 inch PTC converter. I ran the car yesterday. 17% slippage going through the traps at 5650 rpms.
Had the MT 255/60R/15 on the car. Absolutely horrible, converter is going in the trash where it belongs.
Yuck!

What did it run?

What did it run?
12.05 at 112.5 with 28 psi thru the traps at 5560. I couldn’t leave under boost with these tires. Beat 60 foot was 185 leaving at 2000. Tune was spot on. Data logger shows huge stretch in 3rd gear and it just stays at 5400.

12.05 at 112.5 with 28 psi thru the traps at 5560. I couldn’t leave under boost with these tires. Beat 60 foot was 185 leaving at 2000. Tune was spot on. Data logger shows huge stretch in 3rd gear and it just stays at 5400.
28lbs on a stock motor should be running roughly 11.20@118 with a 1.5-1.60 60ft.

Is your trans built as well?

28lbs on a stock motor should be running roughly 11.20@118 with a 1.5-1.60 60ft.

Is your trans built as well?
Yeap I am painfully aware. 16% slippage aint going to get it done. Yes the transmission was built. I am taking both out and going with Dave's transmission and converter.

I went through the same thing I had my trans done by a supposed good guy and it slipped bad. when I had it redone by a real good good I picked up a half second just in the trans

Real world result with Daves 3021 convertor with a locals TR. Stock block...alky...26 PSI. 11.4 at 117. I worked the slip rate right around 12 percent. I ran a couple of LU's locked but they didn't last long. I went to a NL and never looked back.