Fck you Ebay---taking $$$ out of PAYPAL

I'm sure your right as I don't have all the details and you work for egay..

Basicly the guy paid too much and is using this route to get out of it. The system should not support this type of action..

He works for what?????????????????

I'm sure your right as I don't have all the details and you work for egay..

Basicly the guy paid too much and is using this route to get out of it. The system should not support this type of action..

I work for myself, and we process a few thousand online orders daily, and more during the 4th quarter.

Now a percentage of those orders come with CS in many forms, totaling and average of 500 questions per day, hence my "BS" comment.

We sell products on Ebay/Amazon/etc (retail side) with a wholesale to other big guys, in our industry, whom also sell on Ebay/Amazon/etc.

Online brings us a nice 6 figure gross each month.

He works for what?????????????????

I work for myself, "Big Daddy".

Go back up the page and read for yourself Shane. He works for evilbay.:eek:

Instead of venting about the "system", analyze it, then figure out how to work it to your advantage.

Ebay has many quirks about it, no doubt.

Once you recognize them, then adapt, and finally exploit the quirks to your advantage, you will make $$$.

BTW, did you guys know that Paypal charges you a REFUND FEE? :eek:

Instead of venting about the "system", analyze it, then figure out how to work it to your advantage.

Ebay has many quirks about it, no doubt.

Once you recognize them, then adapt, and finally exploit the quirks to your advantage, you will make $$$.

Sounds like government systems and that's just one of the things wrong with America.:biggrin:

BTW, did you guys know that Paypal charges you a REFUND FEE? :eek:

That's just wrong, no matter how you try to justify it.:mad:

Sounds like government systems and that's just one of the things wrong with America.:biggrin:

That's just wrong, no matter how you try to justify it.:mad:

Paypal charges you a $.30 "transaction fee" like a credit card, plus the 3% of the amount

For example- $5
3% fee- $.15
Transaction fee- $.30

Total is $.45 which is 9%, instead of the 3% advertised.

If you refund that $5, Paypal refunds you the $.15, but NOT the transaction fee of $.30

Think how much $$$$$ they make off of that....

Yes- the fees are getting stupid, when I sell a $2000 item I have like $250 in fees between the two. If you try and place an add with the words MoneyOrder , Bank Transfer, Western Union it will reject the listing until those words are removed almost forcing you to accept Paypal and their fees.

I sell about 10-15 high dollar($700+) items a year on ebay, I use the Buy it Now with Best Offer, I put the Buy it Now well above what the item would go for this way i receive offers from people and I am able to look at their feedback and what country they are from so I can determine if they are a serious buyer or not. This has cut down the non-payers down to almost none.

Unfortunetly they are the only real game in town right now and have a monopoly on the business