Favorite Movie Quotes...

GNflyby

The Video Guy
So,

We all have favorite movies I'm sure.. So what are your favorite lines from these movies. If you have a top 10 all the better..

I've got like a top 100 or so..

So here goes..

Looks like somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy! - Men at Work

there aint no way jr NO WAY that you come from my loins. smokey & the bandit (the first one the only good one)

"Does this tie make me look fat?"
"No,No, your face does..."
Tommy Boy

"....was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?? Hell no, and it not over 'till we say it is.."
Animal House

"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop brakes, cop tires, cop shocks and it was a model made before catalytic converters so it runs good on regular gas..."
Blues Brothers

and I have to add a couple more from Smokey and the Bandit
"What were dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law"
and,
"Trans-Am..What's your pleasure?"

I could quote the entire Caddyshack movie, but I'll leave that for someone else:D

and I have to add a couple more from Smokey and the Bandit
"What were dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law"
and,
"Trans-Am..What's your pleasure?"
just talking about it is going to make go watch it for the 2,874,345th time:D I love that movie!!!!!!!
one more before I watch it again "get the door jr it evidence"

Originally posted by GNflyby

Looks like somebody threw away a perfectly good white boy! - Men at Work

They used that in "Better off Dead" as well.

OK here's my top three:

"That's an interesting fact. I'll have to remember that if I'm ever on Jeopardy." (De Niro-"Analyze This")

"Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining" (John Vernon-"Josey Wales"?)

"Keep it up and you'll be carrying your face home in a doggie bag" (Charlie Sheen-"Hot Shots")

"That's right, I said Hemmy" - Joe Dirt

"When we get home, the first thing I'm gonna do is punch your Mama in the mouth" - Smokey and the Bandit

"It's 110 miles to Chicage, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....HIT IT!!" - Blues Brothers

"I eat peices of sh*t like you for breakfast! You eat peices of sh*t for breakfast??" - Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore

"Yeah I'm havin' my footprint gas pedal installed so I stole this pile" - Joe Dirt

I'll think of more later :)

"Blessed lady of acceleration dont fail me now!" Blues brothers
"Oh you fedrally f-ed now!" Training Day
"we cant stop here! this is bat country!" Fear and loathing in Las vegas

" Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking did he fire six shots or only five? And to tell you the truth I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk! "

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance... in this life or the next. - Gladiator.

"That's probably good advice..............if you have S#@t for brains....."- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas..

"Hey Dog, did you see the size of that chicken??"- Young Guns

"True love is hard to find........Sometimes you think you have it, and then you catch the Red Eye home early from San Francisco and two naked people pop out of your bathroom like a goddam magic show ready to double-team your girlfriend........"- Old School

The Lord tells me he can get me out of this mess. but, he's pretty sure you're focked.

Stephen to William Wallace in Braveheart.

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Mae West film from the 1930s, don't remember which one.

Why is it every girl that comes around here is ugly?

Let's tie him behind the car, and drag him!

*And my favorite, that I think of sometimes at the dragstrip*
Wow, he's Fast
......Yeah, but he's stupid!

-American Graffiti-

Torture you .. thats a good idea...... I dont give a good Fu9k what you know... what you dont know ... but im gonna torture you any way ...Not for information ....it amuses me to torture a cop .. you can say anything you want , ive heard it all before ..the only thing you can do is pray for a quick death .....which you ain't gonna get . Guess which one that came from

ah

"Make it 3 yards mother#$@%^* and you got yourself an automobile race" James Taylor from 2 Lane Blacktop

"Yea Toad we'll take 'em all on" American Graffiti

"I'll need a car...a speedy car...speedier than that" Burt Renyolds in Smokey & The Bandit

"Peel out,I like it when guys peel out" American Graffiti

:D

Originally posted by Dillinger
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance... in this life or the next. - Gladiator.

that was an awesome line:D

Roy Scheider (Brody): We're gonna need a bigger boat. jaws

Tom Cruise (Jerry Maguire): I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game featuring you, while singing your own song in a new commercial, starring you, broadcast during the Superbowl, in a game that you are winning, and I will not sleep until that happens. I'll give you fifteen minutes to call me back.

Billy Crystal (Mitch): Women need a reason for having sex, men just need a place -city slickers

-This is your life, and its ending one minute at a time

-we are the all singing all dancing crap of the world

-I am jacks colon, i get cancer, i kill jack

all quotes by (yup you guessed it) Tyler Durden in FIGHT CLUB

-I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous.

-What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some f****** curtesy

and even better....
-Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

if you dont know these last 3 quotes, you should be reading this thread

thats enough for now.......