Favorite low buck daily driver

Speaking of fox body Mustangs....I had several of the notchback ones few years back great cars needed them as we developed a huge array of parts for them....your rite stuff is cheap for them. They are very scarce today in my area unmolested....

Quick story....my neighbor was an older gentleman his wife always had brand new caddies he was extrangant drove a diesel olds sedan to the company he owned every day. These people had a second home in Naples Florida....Great neighbors every wintoer I could park 4 or 5 turbo cars on their driveway so it looked like someone was home in the winter. anyrate one day his faithful diesel powered olds broke down needed major repairs.

he didn't want to buy a new car so he asked me if he could rent one of mine. I gave him one of the notchback 5.0 Mustangs to drive....member the guy was used to a diesel Olds....so the Mustang was quite abit quicker....

He loved it....rented it from me for about 3 weeks....

true story....

this neighbor was so nice one of our first events they set up a barbeque at their house and let my customers park on their lawn....
not true with some neighbors today.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I used to buy a lot of 5th gen olds 442. Everything they would die or they would get stolen and/or crashed I always parted them and saved the differentials to keep. Even had a couple of H/O. I would love to buy another 442

You guys will LYAO, But my DD for the last decade is the surfmobile.
It's a rusted out, 72 VW Bus. I throw a board in the back in case I decide to stop for a surf on the way to or from work.
I can actually say that I own and drive the once quickest productions car made in America,
and possibly the slowest vehicle ever imported into this country. :D

After driving my Ten second GN, the bus feels even slower than it is. :cry:
However, After daily driving the Bavarian death box for a week, The Black Brick makes me feel like I'm John Force. :p

Mike B.

02 Gs with a few mods. The only problem I have with it is keeping my two teenage boys out of it.

I have a 20 year old 528i as well. 156k and runs like a top. Cost me $1k to buy. (I won't get into expenses... LOL) Still a decent beater especially in the winter. Snow tires, heated seats, heated mirrors, heated steering wheel- I'm unstoppable. Mostly. Crappy pic out the dog slobbered window for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    625.2 KB · Views: 60