Fastest Turbobuick?

I would argue fastest one still active is Fiscus. Plus I don't think Gene is racing his car much any more?

Dosen't Richard Clark own a car too? Is it Len Freeman's old car? I thought Len was involved with Duttwieller old car and was the one who drove it on that 6.75 pass?
Fiscus went 4.4s in ultra street with a buick stage 2 on a 76mm turbo,it was on a mustang body though and it was untouchable in that class.
It is 1/8 mile racing.
His new chassis is a buick grand national and he is stepping up to run x275,the car will be lighter and faster and on an 88mm turbo.
Don cruz has been 4.4 maybe even a 20 I cant remember in the 1/8 mile.
This is on the racetrack in competition.
I'm looking forward to see fiscus car run in x275 you need to be well Into the 3s or dont bother showing up😎

I think that the car that Richard has may be Bob Stanley's old car. It's light, very light. I am very interested in seeing Fiscus's car run also. I think that its about 900lbs lighter than the Mustang. I have visions of 4.00 territory or less in the 1/8.

I would argue fastest one still active is Fiscus. Plus I don't think Gene is racing his car much any more?

Dosen't Richard Clark own a car too? Is it Len Freeman's old car? I thought Len was involved with Duttwieller old car and was the one who drove it on that 6.75 pass?

He might have Len's old car. Thats not the same car Shane has.

Pretty sure Gene isnt done. He's been making some improvements.

I think that the car that Richard has may be Bob Stanley's old car. It's light, very light. I am very interested in seeing Fiscus's car run also. I think that its about 900lbs lighter than the Mustang. I have visions of 4.00 territory or less in the 1/8.

We had the Big Wood car down to 2100 empty. Without going to a fiberglass body, I dont see you getting any lighter than we were. Car ran 4.90 on just wastegate spring pressure. We never really got to see what that car could do.

2100 empty??!! My Gosh!! Shane can turn the car into a GO FUND ME research car and those that pay in are privileged to info. Like a TurboBuick.com truly sponsored car.

2100 empty??!! My Gosh!! Shane can turn the car into a GO FUND ME research car and those that pay in are privileged to info. Like a TurboBuick.com truly sponsored car.

Maybe. I might be off like 100#s. There is a video on Youtube when we were weighing it I can dig up. We were 2375 with driver.

I really wanted to make another run at the 6s but to be honest, Im kind of getting old and I dont really have the time like I did before. Id still do it, probably drag somebody else into it to help me but Id do it. End of the day, Shane has to decide to pull the trigger. Its his baby.

Maybe. I might be off like 100#s. There is a video on Youtube when we were weighing it I can dig up. We were 2375 with driver.

I really wanted to make another run at the 6s but to be honest, Im kind of getting old and I dont really have the time like I did before. Id still do it, probably drag somebody else into it to help me but Id do it. End of the day, Shane has to decide to pull the trigger. Its his baby.
Thanks for sharing the update and info. I am a willing participant if you guys ever decide to do something.

I found a video of Richard Clark's car on his FB page, I am not sure if its a car they bought built . Just judging by the way it sits it is an older chassis design. It did go 6.98 at 2019 GSCA Nats which is the most recent 6 sec car I have seen or heard about. I am happy to hear Gene is making updates and look forward to seeing him run again.

I think Don's x275 car is a Mustang, not sure he is running a Buick V6 in it or not? I know Don's been 4.60s in the 1/8 and 7.70s in the quarter and I believe both of those runs were on Stage 1 heads, the 1/8 mile pass may have been on S2s?

Fiscus has really opened things up and his new car is going to be really exciting to see run. Right now he is making more power than any Buick V6 ever has that I am aware of, at least on the track.

Dave's new GN will truly be incredible to watch compete against the best of the best around the country in x275.
The work done on this one is jaw dropping.
He will be running our Next Gen 80mm x275 class legal turbo on his same engine combo they have been campaigning in the Ultra Street Mustang over the past 4 years. Dave and TSR had the unveiling of the car at our booth back in December.
I made a quick video. Yeah, I know the phone should have been rotated, I was told to make it this way unfortunately.

Dave is making plans to run the car in the 1/4 with the goal of breaking the 1/4 mile record with it.
One thing's for certain, 2023 is going to be an earth shaking year for Turbo Buick performance.

- Patrick