Fastest THS times list

I wouldn't say it is a 9.5-6 class. There is one car left that can run those times (clay sold his and mine will never be a ths car again, don't know of any other ths car that has been 9.7's or faster.) which is Hayes. Everyone else is pretty much at the 10.0 or slower range as far as I know.
Nice pass btw!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I wouldn't say it is a 9.5-6 class. There is one car left that can run those times (clay sold his and mine will never be a ths car again, don't know of any other ths car that has been 9.7's or faster.) which is Hayes. Everyone else is pretty much at the 10.0 or slower range as far as I know.
Nice pass btw!
Slowly everyone will start getting there. Just like TSM... Two 8 second cars and 4 others in the 9.20-9.30 range at BG. And we didn't even get to race on Sat to see the other cars turn it up.

My car is still racing with a new driver I am told
Awaiting shipper
Cars paid for but at my house
Can't find a shipper that will haul the front bumper, 4 extra wheels and two original seats the guy bought with it

I suspect he will use more than 28 pounds first five seconds and drop to 18-20 next 4.5 seconds
We will get to see what it will do on someone else's time and budget
Also he can launch harder with new engine bracing I had made

If I had a one stop fix it all place local like Sean I would max it too and not give a F but man I don't mind opening wallet but pulling engines and trannys a shit at 2am on between working crazy hours is not fun
I'm excited to see someone else do it and Me watch

Sounds like JW can do it all
Lucky to have one shop nearby for all that
I don't know any shop local to here that can do all that

My car is still racing with a new driver I am told
Awaiting shipper
Cars paid for but at my house
Can't find a shipper that will haul the front bumper, 4 extra wheels and two original seats the guy bought with it

Clay, is the guy going to run THS with the car? Where does it need to go? If location and money is right I might not mind taking it.

I remember saying this would end up being a 9.50-9.60 class..... And here we are.

One car does not make a class. I remember you saying that when THS started and before the billet turbo was even allowed. The way I see it is it took 5 years and the addition of the billet turbo to get there for a few of the more race car type entries in the class.

I ran my personal best THS pass of a 9.525 @ 134.55 mph which eclipsed the old THS record pass ( 9.526 ) by .001 that Sean Hayes set in 2015. The pass would have been even quicker- if I did not have to lift @ the 1000 ft mark due to my ALKY map sensor failed which cause the O2 corrections to increase out of limit. We had a really wonderful weekend. Hopefully we will get a chance to do it again this fall at the 2021 Turbo Buick Nationals in NC.

Haulz A

I ran my personal best THS pass of a 9.525 @ 134.55 mph which eclipsed the old THS record pass ( 9.526 ) by .001 that Sean Hayes set in 2015. The pass would have been even quicker- if I did not have to lift @ the 1000 ft mark due to my ALKY map sensor failed which cause the O2 corrections to increase out of limit. We had a really wonderful weekend. Hopefully we will get a chance to do it again this fall at the 2021 Turbo Buick Nationals in NC.

Haulz A
Can you give a run down of the combo?
Weight?
That’s impressive on a 3x2 turbo.

Can you give a run down of the combo?
Weight?
That’s impressive on a 3x2 turbo.
The car weighs 3680 lbs with driver, engine combo; 250 cu inch stroker, custom camshaft grind, custom JE pistons, GN1 4340 forge crankshaft and Rods, Champion Aluminium cylinder heads custom CNC/Race/hand ported, 6766 BB 3X2 cover, 2004R tranny built by Watson transmission in Valdosta Ga, PTC custom TQ, Competition Engineering shocks on all four corners, HR parts_N_stuff upper/lower control arms and anti roll bar, Truetrac rearend/ 30 spline axles/ 3.42 ring gear. ECU; Fast 2.05 software- Cal Hartline dyno tuned.

Haulz A