Fastest THS times list

I need to find my best time from bg. I think it was a 9.9x and don't know MPH. Clay w was 9.77, Sean was around 9.89 or so, don't know the rest.

This list can hurt, but its common knowledge IMO. Anyone looking to race ths has probably already done the research to see. I think the "outlaw" times hurt the classes
I thought you said somewhere north of 150mph right?

[quote="KevinB, post: 2962954, member: 15405"

I think the "outlaw" times hurt the classes[/quote]

Kevin, I agree. An outlaw list is wortth less, no way of comparing apples to apples. That being said I think you need to have each person list the event and date of their best pass.

See ya, Kip

I updated my 1-20 numbered post if anyone wants to copy paste that. I'm looking to create a website to track events like this by linking the data to videos and pics, but I can't make any promises on a timeframe since work and fam are first.

BG-2010 10.77 qualifing DOA after that........

BG-2011 10.50 round 1 eliminations.

Good idea Kip.

Everyone post date and event too

Kevin, after thinking about it a little I also feel the only people who should be on the list are those that choose to be by posting their times in this thread. In other words some may not want to be involved in the number hunting and if not weshould respect that.

See ya soon, Kip

10.79 @ 127
Went all the way to the semi finals at two THS races last year.
I qualified right smack in the middle of the pack and still got to the semi-final run.
Not sure if my car will be ready for Norwalk this year, but I will be there.
Can't run at BPG - No Roll Bar!
It will be nice to see everyone again!

I hope to get some testing in thurs nite as i have not even started getting ready for the TB.com nats.

ran a 10.48 2010 eliminations for Bowling green, engine spun another bearing at Norwalk, not sure how many races we will make now.

Mine was 9.9 @ 137 in bg 2011, 9.7 @ 139.5 in ths trim a week after bg but not at an event. Car has been retired from ths duties but the engine lives on in a ths car that will eventually perform the same.

Mine was 9.9 @ 137 in bg 2011, 9.7 @ 139.5 in ths trim a week after bg but not at an event. Car has been retired from ths duties but the engine lives on in a ths car that will eventually perform the same.

That speaks volumes about how tough these little engines are.

See ya, Kip

[quote="turbo6x2

Say it ain't so
It's so, seeing bearing material in the filter and the car fell off major on that pass, oil pressure was still 25 after pass and still goes to 70 on cold start (had to move it from trailer to pole barn)Not sure on the damages until we get it pulled and gone through again.