Fastest Passes with the Precision 6466 Post Here

What I find is that in most cases...regardless of what size turbo they're running...the guys run about 20 lbs of boost...and leave it at that. Very few max a turbo out...for whatever reason. You really have to be a G Force junkie to pound 28-30 PSI through the new turbos that are out there today. I've run 28 PSI through my 6262 and gone 6.90 in the 1/8th on 28 PSI with mostly bolt on junk, stock bottom end, a used AC convertor, tuning with NB and Erics 5.7 chip. I'd expect someone with better parts than I have and better tuning skill to run a low 10 or touch the 9's with the 6466.

Thanks guys. It has more in it. Got to upgrade the fuel system. Made that pass on a single intank pump.

Sorry can't post that info

Whats the point of not posting?? Wheres the benefit? Maybe that will keep someone from making the wrong decision and buy a 64 where they "thought" a 67 would be what they needed..... is there some kinda new 64mm buick specific class coming up?
Why make a post saying that you're not going to post that doesn't make any sense

Whats the point of not posting?? Wheres the benefit? Maybe that will keep someone from making the wrong decision and buy a 64 where they "thought" a 67 would be what they needed..... is there some kinda new 64mm buick specific class coming up?
Why make a post saying that you're not going to post that doesn't make any sense

I agree........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app