fastest Hotair?

Lee Thompson is in the 10s and has been for quite some time with no intercooler. I'm pretty sure he's the fastest. There are several others running 11s non intercooled.

Other than Lee who as stated above is in the 10's, I only know of Jamie (turbo6x2), Drew Carlton (who hasn't been on here forever) & a guy named John Bruce, that are in the 11's non intercooled. There may be more but those are the only ones that I can confirm. Maybe if someone else has some verified info they can pass it on to this post. There are several in the 12's, I should be there next season, as I am knocking @ the door with a best of 13.30 @ 104 w/2.10 60ft.

Didn't Marka Gallina go in the high 11's in the hot air setup with her car?

This was in a "stock" NHRA class. There were quite a few limitations.

Andrew

Originally posted by cwmccray
Terry Penner ran 11's on nitrous in a hot air:eek:

Mid-11's, I believe it was, on only a 75-shot. He's running 8's now with his Stage II... :eek:

Was his "Nitrous Recipe" posted anywhere? I am curious to know how he got to the mid 11's.

Chuck

No, it wasn't. He was running Kenne Bell valvetrain parts with a mild cam. Don't know the details on the injectors or the nitrous charge (pretty sure he said 75), but the turbo was stock.

You could probably be in the same ballpark with a Comp 206 if you wanted.