Fastest Hot Air track times?

Yea it is easy on the internet or if you never go to the track .

Well, lets oversimplify it a little. 1) Get money. 2) Then drop it off at a shop. 3) Hire a driver.

You see? 1-2-3 :)

I wish I had done it this way. Too bad I never made it to step 1.

Anyone know what a bolt on hot air runs? Like just downpipe uppipe, tune maybe alky? Stock turbo?

It would be cool if there was a list of track times for the hot airs,

Time mph 60ft stall turbo heads cam intake...etc

Anyone know what a bolt on hot air runs? Like just downpipe uppipe, tune maybe alky? Stock turbo?

It would be cool if there was a list of track times for the hot airs,

Time mph 60ft stall turbo heads cam intake...etc
Details are in my signature
image.jpg

25psi settings on my 6.1wb chip were -8% base fuel, 11.0 target AFR, 20.5* timing. The 1.63 60' helped....

Wow, all of you are really getting it done! Congrats!

This isn't my best pass, but close. This is the last pass of the last time I went to the track (back in October last year). BTW, the seal in the turbo going and I pulled the turbo shortly afterwards.

Attachments

• IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 243
Wow, all of you are really getting it done! Congrats!

This isn't my best pass, but close. This is the last pass of the last time I went to the track (back in October last year). BTW, the seal in the turbo going and I pulled the turbo shortly afterwards.

Damn! I feel a new hot air battle heating up.

was at run what you brung at the track ... no prep .. lot of street cars with street tires. stilll off on my tune but did manage a 116 mph trap speed in the 1/4 ...11.70 ..i was working on shift points to get data on my converter

Well there's one person that hasn't been mentioned here John Bruce has one of the fastest hot air buicks on the planet I'm pretty sure john has has a 10 second run in his and that's excellent for a hot air I'm pretty sure it wasn't very long ago he made a pass shut the car off and still had a 6.6 or 6.8 second 1/8 mile time that's pretty good lines for a 10 second car