Fastest Hot Air track times?

Damn. You fellas are making it happen. Great times. Congrats.

New slip. Almost in the 10's
image.jpg

Way to go Bobs84ttype... You will get that 10second time soon.... BTW How much Boost on that run?

Last edited:
I was going to start hitting the track but had to pull the transmission last week. Two days later my ta33 showed up so I'm gonna put that on along with 60lbs injectors got 2 chips one for e85 one for 93 octane also have a ported inlet so I will report on this when car is ready and tuned hopefully get some low 12s

I was going to start hitting the track but had to pull the transmission last week. Two days later my ta33 showed up so I'm gonna put that on along with 60lbs injectors got 2 chips one for e85 one for 93 octane also have a ported inlet so I will report on this when car is ready and tuned hopefully get some low 12s
What's the combo and what tuning tools do you have?

Tt255 pump ,accufab regulator ,tt 5.7 chip ,mass airflow translator 3 inch lt1 maf, ta performance valve springs, Johnson lifters, stock cam, 60lbs injectors, speed daddy headers ,3inch downpipe ,no cat dynamax race bullets free flowing on hooker 2.5 dual electronic 87 fan 87 ignition and ecm scanmaster g powerlogger wideband lc2 (not installed yet) stock freshened block and heads ta 33 turbo, k and n filter ,ported turbo adapter , 2800 stall converter on stage 2 200r4,

Gonna run e85 sure oh rjc boost controller, ta shim style head gaskets, f body radiator, 160 thermostat, casperselectronics fuel pump hot wire kit.

Last edited:
I have the fastest 14 second car.... 13.78 at 112 mph. On a 105 degree day in thin air Pueblo, Colorado. I don't think anyone is going to beat that outcome...

I have the fastest 14 second car.... 13.78 at 112 mph. On a 105 degree day in thin air Pueblo, Colorado. I don't think anyone is going to beat that outcome...
Next time your down in my town hit me up.
I haven't raced there since the new owner took over.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Next time your down in my town hit me up.
I haven't raced there since the new owner took over.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

The pic in the profile is proof I have raced there... hee hee At one point in time I was down there often; but it has been years for me... I still have my GN... it just sits in the garage; it is kind of obvious the local thuggies want to steal it... so I parked it; permanently. I did all of the go fast things to it "Hot-air" back in the day.... TA-33, ported intake... even converted it. I street raced it behind the Ampex in the mid 1990's and beat all of the so-called quick cars of the time period here in Colorado Springs. It just doesn't make sense to do it anymore as an old man... and retired USAF Sarge.