Fastest CTS-V

Damn Manny, I guess those other guys claiming the record for the quickest CTS-V were enough motivation to get you back out there!:D:cool:

Run a freight train through TSO class with the brick one week and set another retarded fast record in the daily family car a few weeks later....just plain awesome Manny. So which is first? Buick in the 7's or caddy in the 8's?....lol

Thanks everyone. I would have to say running a 7 in the Buick might be easier than running an 8 in the Caddy.

Great job! WAY more impressive then the worlds fastest ZR1 video I saw earlier. Hopefully one of those other TSO heavy hitters gets you motivated to turn it up this weekend at Reynolds!

Great job! WAY more impressive then the worlds fastest ZR1 video I saw earlier. Hopefully one of those other TSO heavy hitters gets you motivated to turn it up this weekend at Reynolds!

I hope the heavy hitters show up.

Simply awesome Manny! You, Junkie and Rabbit have quite a little battle going on with the V's. It has been rediculously easy getting my V into the 11's than it was the T.

Simply awesome Manny! You, Junkie and Rabbit have quite a little battle going on with the V's. It has been rediculously easy getting my V into the 11's than it was the T.

Yeah I like the motivation. They do a good job of given me motivation. I think I got them covered though.