FAST XFI Improvement want list

Where did this list come from? I question the need for some items and several others have "work arounds".

Mostly the CPG forum, and some from the yellow bullet forum, and some ideas that I had.

Actually I am looking for a workaround on lean cruise, but you can't put negative timing in power adder mode to advance timing, it rejects the negative number. Also if you run power adder mode self learning is disabled. SO you can't be in power adder mode all the time as a work around with retarded timing and shut it off to advance, so I'm stuck.

Ya the number is on the box, I'll call when I get a chance.

Thanks

Norb

its great to see a respone from FAST on this list. I see good things to come with future software updates.

Great work Norbsy

its great to see a response from FAST on this list. I see good things to come with future software updates.

Great work Norbsy

Here is the response from FAST....

Dear Norbs and others who have taken the time to post here, I want to sincerely thank you for your comments and suggestions. Let me assure you that we at FAST value your input and many of your requests and suggestions are included in our product planning. I have been through your list and many of the things listed can be addressed with the current software / firmware. I would welcome a one on one conversation about these topics. Unfortunately, there are limitations as to what functions can be added to existing products. That being said, I believe you will find that this list has been taken seriously by our development team and even though you may not see it or hear about it, we are always hard at work innovating and developing behind the scenes and the fruit of our labor ( and your input) will be revealed in due time.

Thank you,
David Page
Sales Manager
Fuel Air Spark Technology