FAST XFI Help / Idle Fuel Adjustments

V8killR4U

Dumb question...Does FAST XFI come with instructions on how to use it's functions and what they do? I'm trying to lean out my idle fuel, it's pig rich on E85. I was using Eric's SD chip and did well with it and it had some easy to follow instructions and what functions changed what etc, so I'm learning FAST now.

I purchased the FAST from CAL @ Hartline but prefer not to bug him every time I have a question if there are instructions out there.

I appreciate that, but you can always contact me if you need help. That's the main reason people purchase from us.

With that being said. I did a webinar that really goes into detail on tuning this system. It's located on FB in the "Buick XFI Sportsman Group".

Another good source is the "Help" section in the software

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I appreciate that, but you can always contact me if you need help. That's the main reason people purchase from us.

With that being said. I did a webinar that really goes into detail on tuning this system. It's located on FB in the "Buick XFI Sportsman Group".

Another good source is the "Help" section in the software

Thanks Cal, I'll check those out and give you call if need be.

I went to the fb to see about the video but it appears you must have an xfi to join the group. Is there another place(YouTube perhaps?) to view the vid? Thanx

Thats a very helpful and informative video. Many thanks Cal for taking the time to make it, its helped me a lot.

I went to the fb to see about the video but it appears you must have an xfi to join the group. Is there another place(YouTube perhaps?) to view the vid? Thanx
It's designed for my customers with XFI 's. I'm not sure how much you would pick up if you don't have an XFI. It's a simple request to join the group

Dumb question...Does FAST XFI come with instructions on how to use it's functions and what they do? I'm trying to lean out my idle fuel, it's pig rich on E85. I was using Eric's SD chip and did well with it and it had some easy to follow instructions and what functions changed what etc, so I'm learning FAST now.

I purchased the FAST from CAL @ Hartline but prefer not to bug him every time I have a question if there are instructions out there.

What is the a/f ratio your presently seeing at idle, and what is the target a/f ratio. I do suggest you try and do your idle tuning IN gear warmed up state also.