FAST XFI Help / Idle Fuel Adjustments

V8killR4U

Jan 21, 2003
Lansing, MI.
Visit site
Dumb question...Does FAST XFI come with instructions on how to use it's functions and what they do? I'm trying to lean out my idle fuel, it's pig rich on E85. I was using Eric's SD chip and did well with it and it had some easy to follow instructions and what functions changed what etc, so I'm learning FAST now.

I purchased the FAST from CAL @ Hartline but prefer not to bug him every time I have a question if there are instructions out there.

HighPSI

Staff member
May 24, 2001
Melbourne, FL
HartlinePerformance.com
I appreciate that, but you can always contact me if you need help. That's the main reason people purchase from us.

With that being said. I did a webinar that really goes into detail on tuning this system. It's located on FB in the "Buick XFI Sportsman Group".

Another good source is the "Help" section in the software

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

V8killR4U

Jan 21, 2003
Lansing, MI.
Visit site
I appreciate that, but you can always contact me if you need help. That's the main reason people purchase from us.

With that being said. I did a webinar that really goes into detail on tuning this system. It's located on FB in the "Buick XFI Sportsman Group".

Another good source is the "Help" section in the software

Thanks Cal, I'll check those out and give you call if need be.

Reactions: HighPSI

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from
Sep 10, 2002
Texas
ihadav8.com
I went to the fb to see about the video but it appears you must have an xfi to join the group. Is there another place(YouTube perhaps?) to view the vid? Thanx

Reactions: greeneyegi

HighPSI

Staff member
May 24, 2001
Melbourne, FL
HartlinePerformance.com
I went to the fb to see about the video but it appears you must have an xfi to join the group. Is there another place(YouTube perhaps?) to view the vid? Thanx
It's designed for my customers with XFI 's. I'm not sure how much you would pick up if you don't have an XFI. It's a simple request to join the group

norbs

doing more with less
May 25, 2001
canada
Dumb question...Does FAST XFI come with instructions on how to use it's functions and what they do? I'm trying to lean out my idle fuel, it's pig rich on E85. I was using Eric's SD chip and did well with it and it had some easy to follow instructions and what functions changed what etc, so I'm learning FAST now.

I purchased the FAST from CAL @ Hartline but prefer not to bug him every time I have a question if there are instructions out there.

What is the a/f ratio your presently seeing at idle, and what is the target a/f ratio. I do suggest you try and do your idle tuning IN gear warmed up state also.

Top Bottom