FAST Toolkit

JeffB

what's the status on this? is it available? is it free? what sort of things can you do with it? Lance mentioned it a while back but I haven't heard anything since then... I'm getting anxious!

Jeff,

I sent you a private message through TB.COM about this a long time ago. If you can't retrieve the message, let me know and I'll resend it again.

Lance

jeez... i didn't even know that private message thing existed... i just downloaded the code... i'm anxious to dig in!

Jeff,

Let me know if you get the example that comes with the SDK to compile. I have downloaded a copy of the SDK from speedproefi.com and been unsuccessful at compiling the example. It seems that ExternalDash.h file is missing. Also once you have the DLL I am not sure how we are going to instantiate
the code from the CComWP program? Does the program look for an load an optional DLL with a specific name or do you configure it into the setup some how?

Doug

if a file called extdash.dll exists in the current dir it will load it instead of the default dash... i'll email you the other header file...

Thanks

I will try to come up with a hello world type program, but ultimately I would like to build a set of moving guages similiar to Profile/Vericon.

my email is dhegge@uswest.net. I assume from your post that the program simply looks for this special DLL name attempts to load it if it exists and calls the DashProc from the DLL. If this is the case with the header that you are sending I should be in business.

Doug