FAST eDASH update

Yes. I can update it

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Cal, can you forward it to me with instructions. I would like to flash it today since I am available. I can PM you my email.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cal, can you forward it to me with instructions. I would like to flash it today since I am available. I can PM you my email.

It takes special software, etc.. I would recommend contacting FAST if you don't want to send to me.

It takes special software, etc.. I would recommend contacting FAST if you don't want to send to me.

Didnt know or understand that you need to have the edash. I will box it up and ship. Will let Holly know the tracking number.

Cal I will send mine to you also as I am going to convert over to e85. Will also give Holly a tracking #. Thanks

You guys better send then asap. I leave the country most of the month of January. I will have to receive them this week

You guys better send then asap. I leave the country most of the month of January. I will have to receive them this week

I will get mine mailed today. You should have it Thursday or Friday from Arizona