Fast Classic Sequential ECU System & DataLogger

Joe Lubrant

" The Right Stuff "
The below system is from my TSO Car:

Fast Classic Sequential ECU, with the Optional Individual Cylinder Spark & Fuel Control. Fast 02 Sensor, IPU Engine & Injector Harness. This Unit is for a distributor and a crank trigger engine configuration. Also included is the FAST companion external Data Logger.
Prior to offering for sale I sent unit to Craig Smith for 02 modification, to allow future use of non FAST 02’s. Unit was also given a complete check out, and given the thumbs up.

Asking $ 1375 Shipped

Fast Classic Sequential ECU, with the Optional Individual Cylinder Spark & Fuel Control. Fast 02 Sensor, IPU Engine & Injector Harness. This Unit is for a distributor and a crank trigger engine configuration. Also included is the FAST companion external Data Logger.
Prior to offering for sale I sent unit to Craig Smith for 02 modification, to allow future use of non FAST 02’s. Unit was also given a complete check out, and given the thumbs up.

Asking $ 1375 Shipped

And they said you were done, planning on stepping it up ?:)

And they said you were done, planning on stepping it up ?:)

Wish I was in Florida....I've been working out of state in New Jersey on a large power plant project (outside Trenton) since Nov. 2007. Only been home about 9 days since.:(

Tony..not stepping the car up, just starting to part it out. I'm replacing the fast with a TT Chip:cool:

Asking $ 1375 Shipped

Based on some email questions relating to triggering, and possible lowering of asking price, I revised description, and price.

Fast Classic Sequential ECU, with the Optional Individual Cylinder Spark & Fuel Control,
Fast 02 Sensor, IPU Engine & Injector Harness, & FAST External Data Logger
The System is for use with a Distributor, and can be used with either a Stock or MSD crank trigger sensor set up.

ECU has been completely check out prior to offering, by Craig Smith, and also modified, to allow future use of non FAST 02’s. The current Fast 02 is in very good condition.

$1250 Shipped or best Reasonable offer

Please E-Mail or PM me with any other questions.

Thanks for the interest.

Joe

Based on some email questions relating to triggering, and possible lowering of asking price, I revised description, and price.

Fast Classic Sequential ECU, with the Optional Individual Cylinder Spark & Fuel Control,
Fast 02 Sensor, IPU Engine & Injector Harness, & FAST External Data Logger
The System is for use with a Distributor, and can be used with either a Stock or MSD crank trigger sensor set up.

ECU has been completely check out prior to offering, by Craig Smith, and also modified, to allow future use of non FAST 02’s. The current Fast 02 is in very good condition.

$1250 Shipped or best Reasonable offer

Please E-Mail or PM me with any other questions.

Thanks for the interest.

Joe

PM's & E-mails answered.

Like the one about me just selling the TSO 274cu.in_ 160#inj program in it :D
Hmm...never thought about that.:confused:

Thanks,

Joe