Family Photo

sailbrd

The GSX is mine, the GN is mine and my daughters, the Z-28 is my daughters and her husband. I think my daughter has the best deal as she gets to drive all three.

Attachments

• Frankenmuth 2005 077.jpg
    Frankenmuth 2005 077.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 403
You would dig it less if you had to fill the tank :eek: A good day is 14 MPG but there is nothing like the rumble of a Big Block Buick. The GN is really growing on me though. Only thing I don't like about it are the seats. Going to have them repadded a little to make them more comfortable. I have been very impressed with the z-28. The only mods on it are Corsa cat back exhaust and a cold air kit. Turns 13.3's all day if you shift. The GSX has new motor and needs more tuning, spins all the way through 1st and 2nd to 13.5's. The GN will run 13.6 with a 93 octane chip.

Very nice pic, nice yard too!

If you dont like the gn seats becuase they are too cramped/tight on the buttocks.... sit in a turbo limited, they have a wider seat compared to the gn seats and feel just like a comfy lounge chair/sofa seat :biggrin:

I can see a limited in your near future :p

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Very nice pic, nice yard too!

If you dont like the gn seats becuase they are too cramped/tight on the buttocks.... sit in a turbo limited, they have a wider seat compared to the gn seats and feel just like a comfy lounge chair/sofa seat :biggrin:

I can see a limited in your near future :p

BW

Let me tell you the limited is like a totally different car its SO much more conferable. Since my limited is supposed to be my dd I wanted a limited. Whats even cooler is the fact that mine has leather to :D

Attachments

• DSC_0119 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0119 (Small).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 316
Nice limited, you have to let him know there also available in cloth interiors too :biggrin:

Computer is pulled out slightly for the TT chip :eek:

BW

Attachments

• 100_2796 (Small).jpg
    100_2796 (Small).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 314
Thanks alot for the comments :) guess I shoulda said something about the cloth cars to lol fergot but damn I love that leather interior (when the car runs atleast :smile: )

Actually my favorite seats are those in a Neon SRT-4, very stiff padding and tight. I weigh 145 and cycle about 100 to 150 miles a week if the weather is good so do not need a lot of padding. The seats need more support for the lower back, and more padding at the front of the seat cushion. One my other Buick buds sold his 87 because of the seats (regrets it though) and he is not very big either. I think a good upholstery shop can make a few mods to make them better and still look stock.