Factory radio wiring/speaker diagram

MN250R

Im adding a Kicker Amp to my factory radio with a 4 channel line out converter. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or photo on how to wire the front dash and door speakers up in parallel? Right now i only have the door speakers and rear speakers plugged in to the back of the radio with the black power clip. I have one blue connector for the dash speakers just laying behind the radio with no where to plug it in. I see its supposed to have a "y" harness i saw somewhere.

Thx!

Buckshot G/N

Don't have any diagram available nor photos, but the "Y" you mention at that point should be able to splice into speaker wire ,
back into the Output on amp. In the early 90's and trying keep factory C/S stock , I used two 2 channel amps one for rear and one
for front dash & door SPK. made a difference back then. But as years have passed I have made several different aftermarket stereo
modification, and what I would suggest, and if you're convinced you must have those dash midrange , run a very small two channel
for midrange only. I removed mines in the early 90's . and most recently in 2011 replaced with Rockford Fosgate midrange. I don't
know your objective , but quality speakers are going play a big part in your quest.

MN250R

Don't have any diagram available nor photos, but the "Y" you mention at that point should be able to splice into speaker wire ,
back into the Output on amp. In the early 90's and trying keep factory C/S stock , I used two 2 channel amps one for rear and one
for front dash & door SPK. made a difference back then. But as years have passed I have made several different aftermarket stereo
modification, and what I would suggest, and if you're convinced you must have those dash midrange , run a very small two channel
for midrange only. I removed mines in the early 90's . and most recently in 2011 replaced with Rockford Fosgate midrange. I don't
know your objective , but quality speakers are going play a big part in your quest.

Thanks for the reply! I was able to locate my Y harness and get it installed. I also put in kicker speakers in the doors and dash. Made a huge difference especially when connected to my amp. Im running an aftermarket deck. I boxed up my factory radio.