Facebook asked me a question so....

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
I answered it. I'd already made a post on my profile about their "suggestions" but I doubt they got the hint. I go on facebook to check on the turbo buick site and to chat with friends. I don't go there to meet anyone that I'm related to or a ferd lover, or a chryler lover, much less a woman that wants to send me a link to her stripping. Here's my response to their "questionnaire" that should give you guys and gals a good laugh.:D

I have a few friends on facebook and I don't join groups. I'm a member of maybe 2 or 3 groups and unless you come up with one that will get me laid every day by a hot younger lady or make me a millionaire by joining, then please stop sending me "suggestions". Thank you. ;)

More like FacePalm Book. The machine has gotten too big! Glad I never had, and never will have one...

you do realize that the mere act of responding to the question tells them that you pay attention and click on stuff, thus making you a prime candidate for unsolicited advertisements (most people call it spam)... one of my friends is also responding to that kind of stuff and posting on the facebook pages of companies that advertise on facebook and he wonders why his timeline is full of crap from sites that he hates..
i just ignore all that stuff and the amount of spam i get is minimal.

How about, people taking pics of themselves to provide the "world audience" that they're petty life is cool. When really, it sucks.

Got hotmail Derrik, so it's very seldom that I ever get spam. What the original idea behind facebook was kinda cool but it's now nothing more than a marketing information collections site. Even if you get add blocking technology for your puter the info on the sites you visit is still gathered.;)

Got hotmail Derrik, so it's very seldom that I ever get spam. What the original idea behind facebook was kinda cool but it's now nothing more than a marketing information collections site. Even if you get add blocking technology for your puter the info on the sites you visit is still gathered.;)
Im on there all the time. I love when you make a comment they dont like. Some black lady ripped hers kids nuts off and used superglue to try to stop the bleeding . My replay to story was Bullet in the head! Final answer. Facebook sent some message saying it was abusive. I just go on there to stay up with my friends and daughter that lives out of state.But when you see stupid people you have to say something.LOL