F/S: Rust-free tank-to-frame lines ...

turbohh

Converted my car over to the RaceTronix double-pumper setup with their fuel line replacement kit ... I no longer need these factory gas tank-to-frame lines. They are nice rust-free pieces off my NorCal 87 GN. I know one of you North East or Mid West guys needs these, LOL ... Asking $50 shipped to your door in the lower 48 United States. Yes, I can do PayPal, but would appreciate an extra 3% for fees or gifting it ... First one to PM me they want them gets them, and thanks for looking!!
John A, Turbohh

If I may ask were did u end up buying your racetronix set up from looking to upgrade mine happen to have a part #

I bought direct from Racetronix ... Give me a bit and I can lookup the part numbers (I think...)
John A, Turbohh

Can't believe I still have these ... I must be asking too much, LOL. Willing to consider reasonable offers ...
John A, Turbohh

Maybe if you had all three lines they would sell quicker??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, the third line is all rubber since it is the very low-pressure vapor return line from the charcoal cannister underhood ... I'll check tonite, but I don't think I'm missing another hard line ...
John A, Turbohh

IIRC, the third line is all rubber since it is the very low-pressure vapor return line from the charcoal cannister underhood ... I'll check tonite, but I don't think I'm missing another hard line ...
John A, Turbohh

You are, there are three hard lines and a metal bracket to tie them all together. Also a rubber isolator that holds the lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk