F/S: Alky DIY parts (pretty much complete kit)

YGETV8

I think, therefore I am??
Well, alky just doesn't work quite the same on my '03 Cobra as it did on my Turbo Regals (darn!), so I'm going with a small shot of nitrous and selling my alky stuff. All the item listed have been on the car for maybe 2000 miles and sprayed about 20 times at the most. Here's what I've got:

-Snow Performance MAF controller ($129 new)
-Shur-Flo pump ($80+ new)
-M10 and M15 nozzles (McMaster Carr-same as SMC nozzles)
-Heavy duty single throw switch wired to shut system power off but allows another test button to prime/test pump. (I had heard that a test/prime switch may backfeed the MAF controller and damage it. This prevents that)
-Inline gauge tee'd into line for testing pump pressures (unfortunately, it only reads to 100 psi but still valuable for testing)
-Nylon lines/brass fittings but more will most likely be needed to customize to fit your car.
-I'll throw in a solenoid that I used for testing a dual stage kit on my old WE4, but didn't end up switching to permanently. Not needed with the MAF controller but may come in handy to prevent siphoning from the reservoir, if that became a problem on your car.

You'll need a reservoir and some more line/hoses to install, but most everything else is here. Oh yeah... you'll also need a good working knowledge of do-it-yourself alky kits!

I'm in the process of removing it from my Cobra, but will be off by this weekend. Yes... it's "Ford-tainted!"

How 'bout $150 shipped?

Thanks,

YGETV8 said:
Well, alky just doesn't work quite the same on my '03 Cobra as it did on my Turbo Regals (darn!), so I'm going with a small shot of nitrous and selling my alky stuff. All the item listed have been on the car for maybe 2000 miles and sprayed about 20 times at the most. Here's what I've got:

-Snow Performance MAF controller ($129 new)
-Shur-Flo pump ($80+ new)
-M10 and M15 nozzles (McMaster Carr-same as SMC nozzles)
-Heavy duty single throw switch wired to shut system power off but allows another test button to prime/test pump. (I had heard that a test/prime switch may backfeed the MAF controller and damage it. This prevents that)
-Inline gauge tee'd into line for testing pump pressures (unfortunately, it only reads to 100 psi but still valuable for testing)
-Nylon lines/brass fittings but more will most likely be needed to customize to fit your car.
-I'll throw in a solenoid that I used for testing a dual stage kit on my old WE4, but didn't end up switching to permanently. Not needed with the MAF controller but may come in handy to prevent siphoning from the reservoir, if that became a problem on your car.

You'll need a reservoir and some more line/hoses to install, but most everything else is here. Oh yeah... you'll also need a good working knowledge of do-it-yourself alky kits!

I'm in the process of removing it from my Cobra, but will be off by this weekend. Yes... it's "Ford-tainted!"

How 'bout $150 shipped?

Thanks,

How 'bout $150 shipped?
I'll take it, if is all the above mention for $150 shipped?
Or am I reading it wrong wen you say [/QUOTE]How 'bout $150 shipped?,[/QUOTE]

Yes, all of the above to your door for $150 total. Shoot me confirmation via PM and I'll give you my address for a money order to be sent. Thanks, Jay

Sorry... should have updated. It was sold. Thanks for your interest.