F/S 224/224 race cam

JPN800

For sale is a 224/224 flat tappet race cam that i bought from full throttle, I used it in my car for maby 10 street miles and zero passes. It was broken in correctly. While the car was on the dyno we decided to go with a different engine/roller cam setup so this has been in my garage for a while. $80 shipped to the lower 48

Cam

Would this be a good cam to put on a 4.1, caddy motor, girdled, J&E Pistons, front mount, 63mm turbo, 3500 stall? If you still have it best price shipped to 75062...thanks, JC

a friend of mine had this same cam in his 3.8 with a TA61 & 55# inj. & it was very impressive.

Did I miss something?

Wasn't the caddy 4.1 a V8. Someone please let me know, it is 0500 and I may be too tired but.........anyone?:confused:

Wasn't the caddy 4.1 a V8. Someone please let me know, it is 0500 and I may be too tired but.........anyone?:confused:

in 80-82 caddy has the same 4.1 v-6 buick motor that came in the lesabre's, regal's, parkaves, electra and Bonneville's the 4.1 your thinking of is an aluminum block with steel head piece of junk with floating piston jugs that morphed into the 4.5 then later the 4.9 (non-northstar)