F.A.S.T. XFI Under Seat Mounting Bracket

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
After watching a few XFI installs this week in Bowling Green...I went home and tore me car apart and started making a pattern for an Aluminum mount. the mount will allow you to attach the XFI unit to the bracket, and after removing your passenger seat...slide the mount onto the floor studs. Replace the seat after your wiring harness and connections are finished and now you have a very secure mount. I have placed the XFI unit on the bracket so with the seat in a neutral position...you can view the Power, Crank, Injectors and Cam sensor lights. This makes it easier to quickly look down to see if you have an issue while cranking the engine over.
It will take me a few weeks to get a sample to try in my own car, but then I will go into production.
No guess on price yet, but I never rob anyone. I will make them as affordable as I can.
They will be very light weight.

Post up your interest or concerns.

Thank you
Coach

P.S. MORE PRODUCTS ARE ON THE DRAWING TABLE AS WE SPEAK.
***************Can you say....Aftermarket Shifter mount that fits the stock console???*************************

Cool idea. How close does the seat adjuster lever come to unit while on bracket? Thanks

As long as the seat is not moved all the way forward...it clears on my car. I am going to make sure of this before it hits the market.

Can anyone confirm for me that the mounting holes in the XFI box match up to the mounting holes in the Classic FAST box?
If they are not the same....I can add the holes so it may be used for that system too. I know not many use it...but 4 more holes will not cost anything so I'm glad to do it.

Wondering why everyone wants to install the XFI box under the passenger seat? Wouldn't you want it so you can get easier access to it?

For what? Once it's hooked up, you only need the laptop connection. Viewing the lights on the box is only for reference that everything is working.
Kick panel mounting on a street car just leads to it getting kicked by passengers. It's safer under the seat.

For what? Once it's hooked up, you only need the laptop connection. Viewing the lights on the box is only for reference that everything is working.
Kick panel mounting on a street car just leads to it getting kicked by passengers. It's safer under the seat.
There is also glove box mounting! out of sight, easy access for the cable, easy access when you do need to, easy to flip down to see the lights if needing to.... ;)

There is also glove box mounting! out of sight, easy access for the cable, easy access when you do need to, easy to flip down to see the lights if needing to.... ;)
My mount is for the XFI not the New Sportsman. The XFI does not fit in the glovebox very well. My XFI is under the seat...just like Shawn mounted Darrell's. Problem is there is no good way to attach it. That is why I am building a mount.

I've been waiting for you to bring this product out since we put your car together several years ago. We talked about it at the time what a great idea it would be and how well it would work. Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Here she is....
RADIUS ADDED.png