Extreme Automatics

Good to see someone thinking outside of the box! If it can overcome the torque of the strokers with RPMs it should be a contender. I'd like to hear more about the TH400 with a clutch/no converter. Now that can't be TSM legal!:biggrin: :rolleyes: :eek:

I'd like to hear more about the TH400 with a clutch/no converter. Now that can't be TSM legal!:biggrin: :rolleyes: :eek:

We will see at BG.

Transmission

• Any GM automatic transmission allowed. (TH200-4R, TH400, etc.)
• Any size torque converter allowed.
• Any transmission oil cooler and pan allowed.
• Transmission brake allowed.
• No aftermarket automated shift actuation of shift lever, linkage or linkage components. Linkage must be manually shifted.

Lonne Diers is the best vendor I have ever dealt with. He stands behind his work like no one else and he's a nice guy too.

Wow, I applaud the willingness to think way outside the box and test different combinations and see what happens. Keep it up.

We will see at BG.

Transmission

• Any GM automatic transmission allowed. (TH200-4R, TH400, etc.)
• Any size torque converter allowed.
• Any transmission oil cooler and pan allowed.
• Transmission brake allowed.
• No aftermarket automated shift actuation of shift lever, linkage or linkage components. Linkage must be manually shifted.

Lonnie - I was just kidding about it not being legal - that is unless you beat up on everyone! I applaud you for not having a cookie cutter setup and thinking outside the box. I would put a converter in the trunk just so you can say you have the "any size torque converter allowed" rule covered - didn't say it had to be part of the transmission.:biggrin:

Sounds cool. Let us know how it works.

Considering that Lonnie and Scott are the final say in the rules, I'd say it will be legal.

Rack n pinon would be alot cheaper than a clutch/auto setup. :)

Sounds cool. Let us know how it works.

Considering that Lonnie and Scott are the final say in the rules, I'd say it will be legal.

Rack n pinon would be alot cheaper than a clutch/auto setup. :)

I am out of TSM admin in any way shape or form. Scott and Jack are the go to guys now. I will just be a racer. I agree on the R&P but the Clutch Turbo is really cool.

Lonnie - I was just kidding about it not being legal - that is unless you beat up on everyone! I applaud you for not having a cookie cutter setup and thinking outside the box. I would put a converter in the trunk just so you can say you have the "any size torque converter allowed" rule covered - didn't say it had to be part of the transmission.:biggrin:

I dont know about beating up on anyone. There are some fast cars out there running a cannon for a power plant. Will be hard for anyone to dominate this year IMO. Putting all the info up for all to see. Think I need video of stroke gauge so everyone know there is no 3.750 crank in this beyotch?

Looks real interesting, Lonnie. Can't wait to see the results. Wondering why the M&A intake.... is it because short runners and large plenum are beneficial
to this sort of combo and high RPM's?

Looks real interesting, Lonnie. Can't wait to see the results. Wondering why the M&A intake.... is it because short runners and large plenum are beneficial
to this sort of combo and high RPM's?

The runners are 8.5" so they are not short. Just neat old intake I wanted to use for years.

Lonnie, that looks like a very cool setup! I really like the intake. Have to applaude for coming up with new ideas, it's good to see new things coming out for our cars. I have never even heard of TEC or a 60 tooth wheel. Cool Stuff!

This old intake is not the best choice for this engine but I like it.

Attachments

• M&A intake 011.jpg
    M&A intake 011.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 252