Extreme Automatics.

ChavoLC2

Was wondering if anyone knows if Extreme Automatics is out of business called yesterday and talked to Lonnie. This morning they say it's been disconnected no longer in service. Actually bought the last Stage 2 tranny he had for sale via paypal about 4 weeks ago. We were waiting for a NL solenoid to put it. In the mean time I mentioned I had a 4" pan and Bat Brake from PST out of California. He said send the valvebody/plate that goes in between, deep pan and brake and I'll install them for you. This was very gracious of him so I sent them 3 day . I know he is a busy man so I was patient especially since he was installing the parts for me. I was elated that I was getting the Caliber of transmission from him as he is well known for his expertise.

As his reputation preceeds him. Kept call ing to see the status and he said he would get it out by last Friday. Called him yesterday and he said he would prepay the frieght because I kept calling to get the the tracking number so I could call them and pay instead of COD. He said I'll go ahead and pay for you then you can pay me thru PayPal like our 1st transition. He gave me the tracing number and said he dropped it off at Rand L shipping and it probably would'nt be posted till 9pm last night. R and L has no record of recieving transmission or Pre-payment or anything coming to my zip. Well nothing last night or this morning. Infact the guy at the Transport said the tracking number is not a Valid one. Tried Calling Lonnie this morning at Extreme Automatics and the number is no longer in service and has been disconnected.

So if any of you know how to contact him please contact him and ask him to please call. I know he is a pillar in the Buick Community and I may just be freakin for nothing. It's been a month and I need to get my ride going. So if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it! I hope I'm not jumping the gun here and maybe the power is out ..I don't know hope I didn't get burnt for $1900 plus over 1000 in parts.

Was wondering if anyone knows if Extreme Automatics is out of business called yesterday and talked to Lonnie. This morning they say it's been disconnected no longer in service. Actually bought the last Stage 2 tranny he had for sale via paypal about 4 weeks ago. We were waiting for a NL solenoid to put it. In the mean time I mentioned I had a 4" pan and Bat Brake from PST out of California. He said send the valvebody/plate that goes in between, deep pan and brake and I'll install them for you. This was very gracious of him so I sent them 3 day . I know he is a busy man so I was patient especially since he was installing the parts for me. I was elated that I was getting the Caliber of transmission from him as he is well known for his expertise.

As his reputation preceeds him. Kept call ing to see the status and he said he would get it out by last Friday. Called him yesterday and he said he would prepay the frieght because I kept calling to get the the tracking number so I could call them and pay instead of COD. He said I'll go ahead and pay for you then you can pay me thru PayPal like our 1st transition. He gave me the tracing number and said he dropped it off at Rand L shipping and it probably would'nt be posted till 9pm last night. R and L has no record of recieving transmission or Pre-payment or anything coming to my zip. Well nothing last night or this morning. Infact the guy at the Transport said the tracking number is not a Valid one. Tried Calling Lonnie this morning at Extreme Automatics and the number is no longer in service and has been disconnected.

So if any of you know how to contact him please contact him and ask him to please call. I know he is a pillar in the Buick Community and I may just be freakin for nothing. It's been a month and I need to get my ride going. So if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it! I hope I'm not jumping the gun here and maybe the power is out ..I don't know hope I didn't get burnt for $1900 plus over 1000 in parts.

Hi Randy been here all day. Kevin called said you could not get threw. I left messages a both numbers I have for you. I would love to go out of business would be much less stress. You can call me at the shop all day.

Lonnie

Kevin thank you for getting hold of Lonnie for me . I can be impulsive sometimes and I apoligize was freakin when I dialed your number 20x's this morning and the darn thing said sorry this number has been disconnected and no longer in service then the R and L Carrier people had no idea what I was talking about as far as tracking numbers/zipcodes. Anyway I'll shut up take your advise Lonnie.... relax and wait for the tranny like you said it 's not UPS we're dealing with. Again can't apoligize enough sorry for stressing you Lonnie you probably get tired of messing with yahoos like me. Thanks looking forward to installing trans and getting the Buick running again.

Lonnie is good people he practically built my stage 2 car engine transmission etc.He sometimes gets behind the eight ball,But he has always come through.I can guarantee you that you didnt get ripped off.

I would love to go out of business would be much less stress.

Lonnie,

Hang in there. Everything I have heard about your work has been nothing short of fabulous. You have a tranny in there for me that I am getting from Troy and I am patiently awaiting it (with the stage right in it if you remember...). I understand that a lot has been thrown your way and it gets that way for the most of us every once in a while - but keep up the much appreciated work.

BTW... How is Troys combo working out? Just a little curious. I do not want to call and bug people.

Mike