extreme auto stage1

hensleyt

For sell Stage 1 very low miles moving up to Stage 2 $1000
still in car so you can fill the shift quality

Good Buick parts are hard to get in Hawaii ,Lonnie trans works so good.I see you found a head I need to come here more often.
Lonnie is coming to Hawaii this Sept. Going to take him fishing
Did you find a TR in Hawaii?

Good Buick parts are hard to get in Hawaii ,Lonnie trans works so good.I see you found a head I need to come here more often.
Lonnie is coming to Hawaii this Sept. Going to take him fishing
Did you find a TR in Hawaii?
Assuming you were talking to me since I just PM'd you about your trans...Yes, good Buick parts are indeed hard to find in Hawaii.

I've been contemplating selling my GN and possibly buying a T instead. I have a good built trans in the GN now but was thinking about sticking my stock trans back in for the sale. That way the next car I get I won't have to worry about searching for another good built trans again if the car doesn't already have one. Since your trans is still currently available then I may decide to sell my car as is with the built tranny and possibly buy yours if needed. I'm really just weighing my options for now...We'll see. Can't make up my mind if I really want to sell or not.

Do you own a boat or are you going to charter?

I was in the PM and cant figure how to get back there It will come to me as soon as I post this
I have a small boat ,(we use to dive a lot) I will probably charter from a friend hes a better fishermen
I was in Honolulu yesterday I looked around for Buicks did not see not one.Im always looking too buy .there here but most are almost junk and not for sale for sale for big $$ and are junk.
I have a soft spot for a T ,Black looks good and every one see you coming .boy is it hard to keep looking good

Cool. It's been a very long time since I went fishing on a boat. I must have a weak mind because no matter what I do (patches or pills) I get sick as a dog once we stop trolling. Haha!

If you're interested in a garage queen GN let me know! I may ask for big $$ but its guaranteed not to be junk. haha. I agree, black is very nice when clean and detailed but it drives my OCD crazy trying to keep it that way. One of the reasons why I'm looking for a white T...