Exhaust ?

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Hey friends , I'm bout to upgrade from my stock exhaust and not really sure which route to go . Its absolutely nothing wrong with it I just want the car to breathe a little better . I love the stock sound and where the new exhaust would come out the back would have to match the stock as close as possible . Let me know what you have and how you like it . Thanks Guys Keith

Expect some drone with many of the aftermarket. I have the ATR with Pitbulls. I've had the Pypes system om my last GN. Both very good quality. I do like the GN1 as well. I've heard JAMCARR223's 4' single and really like that too. Not sure what brand though.

Attachments

• 3 INCH EXHAUST 3.jpg
    3 INCH EXHAUST 3.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 3 INCH EXHUAST 4.jpg
    3 INCH EXHUAST 4.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 3 INCH EXHUAST 5.jpg
    3 INCH EXHUAST 5.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 3 INCH DOWNPIPE 3.jpg
    3 INCH DOWNPIPE 3.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Kirban has a holiday special and free shipping going on now for the Pypes catback system. Can't get much more stock-like than that plus sounding better. 3 muffler options too I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Kirban has a holiday special and free shipping going on now for the Pypes catback system. Can't get much more stock-like than that plus sounding better. 3 muffler options too I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I had Pypes 2.5 inch system on my car before I went to the 3".

It was a great system for reasonable money and I've been told when used in conjunction with the Dynomax VT mufflers it has very little drone.

Both of my cars have a single 3in! With a magnaflow/borla both sound good! but there in house made

Thank you Guys for the info , I have a 3 " DP and a 3 " test pipe with an electric dump , Great idea I thought . Its fun and all opening it up at a light and going down the road , But it just looks like shit under my car , Its very easy to see . I really like the stock look rather than the drag racer look . I figure the DR's give that away enough . What would be the difference in HP from an open dump vs. 3 " that TurboTGuy has on his car ? just wondering if there is very little ? Thank yall Guys Keith

I can only say that on some days and some tracks my car likes back pressure, on other days and other tracks, not so much.

Others might jump in, or not.

A lot seems to depend on the weather. I live in the desert, when it's hot the car responds differently to when it's cold and there are some serious temp changes during the year, some of them in the same week.

You have the ability to open and close your dump at will, me, I just reach under and remove or install three bolts depending on what she wants.

No big deal.

Last edited: