Exhaust question: DP/flange options

Tori

Just installed the Pypes cat back system. Here's my problem.

My 3" downpipe is flanged for a 3 bolt flange. So is the CAT i use, and the test pipe. The Pypes system is set with the 4 bolt flange for the stock CAT.

I need to somehow adapt the 3 bolt flange to the 4 bolt flange somehow. What are my options. I'll be having my exhaust shop do the work, but if there are flanges we can buy to facilitate things, i'd like to know.

Thanks

May have to do that if there isn't a better option. Cons for that move are 1. the Pypes 4 bolt flange is a work of art, super thick and way better than any 3 bolt flange. 2. The 3 bolt flange isn't going to cover the opening area of the oval shaped 4 bolt opening. So something custom would have to be created.

There is a 3" test pipe in the for sale section that would have the 4 bolt flange that could be welded to the back of the cat, or used to replace the cat altogether.

I have 3" test pipes and 3" dump pipes with a 4 bolt flange in stock.

We stock and install many Pypes cat back systems, and our adapter pipes fit fine.

Just installed the Pypes cat back system. Here's my problem.

My 3" downpipe is flanged for a 3 bolt flange. So is the CAT i use, and the test pipe. The Pypes system is set with the 4 bolt flange for the stock CAT.

I need to somehow adapt the 3 bolt flange to the 4 bolt flange somehow. What are my options. I'll be having my exhaust shop do the work, but if there are flanges we can buy to facilitate things, i'd like to know.

Thanks
I've got these in 316 stainless. What you do is get a proper length section of 3" pipe and squeeze it down in a vise to match the flange on one end and get another 3 bolt flange and then weld both flanges on after mocking up for proper clicking

573f3538f9b2c817656e2176751c7fbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk