Exhaust and Turbo's on Sale Right Now!!

Damn, you are killing me. The exhaust went in easy and sounds excellent. I'm in the market for a TA-style turbo. I only plan to run about 18 psi on pump gas and don't have the funds for a converter yet because I'm planning to use a multi-disc. What's the biggest turbo I can run with the stock converter and not have too much lag?

Sale Extention

Aggressive Performance Sale is still going on thru February!!

Check out our website to find out more!!!!

I just ordered the 2.5" atr SS exhaust for my 87 GN yesterday. if you guys need an exhaust i'd buy it from these guys NOW. you aren't gonna find a better new price

Originally posted by crownvic96
I just ordered the 2.5" atr SS exhaust for my 87 GN yesterday. if you guys need an exhaust i'd buy it from these guys NOW. you aren't gonna find a better new price

I agree. I ordered the ATR 3" dual Crossflow in December and 3" Cat.

Are the prices on the site the actual price or is there a special going on and theres a discount off those prices?
im interested in the ex-16 header kit. those are the both headers with cross over right? no down pipe, i have a good one already.
is there a special price on this??? Thanks

Wondering if you guys have the ATR driver side replacement header on sale?............thanks

Does this,

ATR 2.5" S.S. DUAL EXHAUST $623.00 (REG.)

come with Pitbull mufflers?

Looking but not finding

I was lookine for the 3" ss Dualies, but dont see them.. i was going to order some other parts as well but want to see what you have to offer me thanks.

3" Exhaust

Hi BLKCreeper,

The 3" S.S. dual exhaust is on sale right now for $595.00. (Reg $699.00). The shipping is usually betweeen $36.00-$40.00. If you have any other questions, please let us know!!

Thanks,
Dawn

Direct Scan

Hi fast eddie,

I should be able to get those in stock by Monday or Tuesday. If you need one, just call me at the office and I can put a rush on it.

Thanks,
Dawn

balancer & flywheel

Hi turbojustin,

We do carry these items, if you are still interested we can give you a good price on them.

Thanks, Dawn