Everything Must Go! Performance and Stock Parts.

The stock one is clean with no bent fins it is intercooler only no piping. The power stroke on comes with everything you need to install it all you need to do is cut 2 holes in your core support and bolt it in. It includes all the piping and silicone couplers.

Fiberglass Front and Rear Bumper: $120.00 each SOLD
Fiberglass Bumper Fillers: $180.00 SOLD
Autometer Carbon Fiber Series Guages all NIB: Boost, Oil Pressure, Water Temp and Volts: $35.00 each shipped SOLD

I'll take the billit fuel pressure regulator if I am first.

Lemme know where to send money.

G-Force is first in line for the Billet Fuel Pressure regulator. I sent him pictures this afternoon if he doesn't respond whether he wants it or not i will PM you (TT/Ameasap) my paypal info Saturday morning.

Update:
Casper Knock Gauge black face: $70.00 Shipped SOLD

hi
Could you give me some more info on the:
BRF 200r4 Transmission and 3200 Lockup Stall converter fresh rebuild Art Carr pan: $800.00

Im sorry, what is BRF. I cant add proper punctuation right now ..computer acting up. What kind of freshening up did it get and by whom if you don't mind. Any miles on rebuild, any issues etc. Is it in very good working order. I donèt have any 200 transmission guys here so need good info, ready to go tranny. Would you be willing to look into shipping to Alberta, Canada for me.Thank you and good luck with everything.

If it isn't already gone that is, thanks.

BRF is the GN/T-Type transmission it is made differently than other 200r4 transmissions. It was freshened at a local transmission shop with new clutches nothing else was touched on it. There are maybe 500-600 miles on the transmission. Originally built at an Arizona transmission shop by the previous owner of the car. I know nothing of shipping to canada but imagine it will not be cheap luckily we are not extremely far away as i live in Utah.

I have another person inquiring on the transmission in front of you. If he decides he doesn't want the setup i will look into the shipping and all for you.

I do want the parts mentioned. I have not recieved any pictures yet. PM sent with my Gmail addy.

BRF is the GN/T-Type transmission it is made differently than other 200r4 transmissions. It was freshened at a local transmission shop with new clutches nothing else was touched on it. There are maybe 500-600 miles on the transmission. Originally built at an Arizona transmission shop by the previous owner of the car. I know nothing of shipping to canada but imagine it will not be cheap luckily we are not extremely far away as i live in Utah.

I have another person inquiring on the transmission in front of you. If he decides he doesn't want the setup i will look into the shipping and all for you.

Thank you
That will give me time to go to work and make some dough before a transaction... TTYL

An Update on what is sold and a bump. I believe i have responded to all the PM's so far. Thanks to those who have bought things so far.

Terry Houston 3" Downpipe with bung welded on for Wideband O2 sensor: $300.00 SOLD
GT6152E Precision Turbo Brand New Run on car once for 10 minutes: $750.00 SOLD
VDO Gauges With Sendors Boost, Oil Pressure(Brand New Sending Unit) and Water Temp: $100.00 Shipped SOLD

Not trying to cut in line but has there been a deal struck on the tranny yet? thanks Jon Hanson

The turbo 400 is still availale. Sold the car as a roller today so anything that was a stock part on the list is sold. I will make a new post tomorrow on what is still available performance wise.