Ever see this issue with Cometic head gaskets??

I am going to stick with new 120 lb injectors, Unless I should go to 160???
Are you going back to pump gas / alky injection or staying with E85 ?? 120's should be big enough for gas/ alky . Also many of the spark plug recommendations are for E85 as far as heat range goes .

Lots of NYC guys on here . Hoping to find more guys in WNY ( Rochester / Buffalo area ).

Which brisk #?? Never even heard of this company

Get at least about 18 of them so you can index them without washers. And in case u screw up one when you are side gapping them. Or just get 6 and install them...
It took me 34 to get 6 indexed.
TIMINATOR

Get at least about 18 of them so you can index them without washers. And in case u screw up one when you are side gapping them. Or just get 6 and install them...
It took me 34 to get 6 indexed.
TIMINATOR
I remember many years ago Jacob electronic was pushing the indexing washers they sold saying it made power. I asked a few old timers back then and I remember them telling me it was bs. They did that back in the day for piston clearance. The side gap you mentioned sounds really cool .

I don't like washers, especially on tapered seat plugs. Both side gap and indexing make HP, and allow less total timing, reducing detonation, and doing less "negative work" (firing of the sparkplug is BEFORE TDC on the COMPRESSION stroke) the expanding flame kernel is fighting the piston as it is compressing the fuel/air mixture. The more efficient the combustion chamber is, and the better the hominization of the air/fuel mixture is, the less timing is required, and the more H.P. the engine will make.
I did a N/A 360 Dodge competition engine a while back, using every chamber trick I know, and it only liked about 15 to 18 degrees total timing for max power!
Their chamber design typically likes about 36 degrees timing.
This stuff works!!!
I could explain everything I did, but I would have to kill you. Every one of you...
mebbie except one...
TIMINATOR

Do you see an issue with non resistor plugs?

Computer ECMs and radio/audio gear often have issues with non resistor plugs. Not always, but often enough that most don't run them.
Anybody have first hand info?
TIMINATOR

Anybody have first hand info?
I had non-resistor plugs in my car for 5 miles total and one WOT blast that started breaking up at 15 psi of boost . Drove home and replaced them with resistor plugs and problem solved .

Chuck, I'm a little confused. That chart you put up says the plugs are resistor but when I look at them on websites for sale they say non resistor. They rate them at 1 ohm. Is that enough to stop any electrical interference?

Bunch of us have Definitely needed a resistor plug in stock ecmed cars on the al head.
Ta performance wasnt even aware of this problem till I mentioned it years ago.
Probably due to aftermarket ecm usage in concert with the head upgrade.
We had to find out the hard way that the plug recommendation wouldnt work.