esc module?

PHD of Hotrods
ok, Im having a pretty strange problem....my basic question is which one is the esc module? I have two tta"s figured I take one off the other car to try out....but I m used to TR's....and my TR is 310 miles away at the moment. Does anyone have a location/drawing of engine compartment stuff? There are a few things I ve noticed as different.

Syptoms in the car....

accelerate and it will caugh sputter, run rich, like the spark is going out completely....starts abou 2000 rpm.(then will fall to idle basically)...but only with load...it will rpm fine in nuetral . I swaped the coil pack and module with another, it ran fine for about 5 minutes....then came right back.

could be cam sensor maybe.....I ll test it tuesday night.

btw both coil packs ohm check fine.

any ideas?
its not fuel.....or lack of.

focus on spark..please

Sounds like it could be the ECM as well, might want to swap it as well.

Did you check th eprimary and secondary Ohms? My Primaries checked fine, but my secodsaries were way off and cause some problems for me.

HTH

My guess would be coil packs &/or module. Just because they ohm out doesn't mean they are good. Mine was OK until we put it on that Casper's tester. 2 & 5 were just barely going under load. I replaced both the coil pack and module at the same time and have been fine ever since.

found the problem.....its the maf dropping out. I run a old scan master inthe car, the update rate is pretty slow.;)

I seemed to be able to finally get it to do it long enough to see it on scanmaster.....so then the tap test, it failed the tap test.

nyone have a T+ I can get by friday night? first night at the track this year.

with the car idling....allI did was tap it lightly....( i used a rathet handle) but most say use a screw driver....it would stumble at every tap. That explains why sometimes....ussually after a burn out lately it has been dying....probably move alittle and get tapped in the engine compartment and then the car would die.