Epsilon 3 piece (GNX) Wheels and Tires

gntyDenver

GnTy
These Wheels Maybe have 500 Miles on them Since getting total redone by TRUE DESIGN WHEELS here in Denver... these rims are 9.5 out of 10 and thats if your REAL PICKY!!! Tires are M.T Drag radials and I only have 2 Center caps Looking to get 1300.00 with Tires & 1000.00 W/O Tires+Shipping.

they are 3piece 16X8 rears are M.T Drag radial 255/50/16 Fronts are New 245/45/16 Fuzions

I CAN UPLOAD BETTER PICS JUST LISTING REAL FAST DURING HALF-TIME I DIDNT EVEN CLEAN THESE WHEELS FIRST.. *****FIRST PIC IS BACK OF RIM****

VERY RARE NICE RIMS & LIGHT THE RUBBER WEIGHS MORE THEN THE RIM.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 666
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 653
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 660
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 677
Kirbans has depressed the GNX wheel market a bit with their $1000 all in deal which includes 4 wheels, 20 correct lug nuts, 20 lug nut black caps, 4 chrome-plated valve stems, 4 black center caps, and 4 “TURBOCHARGED” center cap decals.

You might want to rethink your asking price a bit. At 1k for three the community may be slow moving on these.

Just FYI...

1984 1985 1986 1987 Buick Regal Grand National Turbo T T-Type GNX GNX - TRANS AM STYLE 16" x 8" WHEELS SET (4) #7219

huh.... he's selling a complete set of 4.... he is referring to the wheels.... as in 3 piece modular wheel:cool:;) which happen to be more expensive than cast or 2piece wheels....

Oh...missed that. For my info how much lighter are the 3 piece modular?

OP - Good luck with the sale!

huh.... he's selling a complete set of 4.... he is referring to the wheels.... as in 3 piece modular wheel:cool:;) which happen to be more expensive than cast or 2piece wheels....

Thx for CLEARING that up Royal-T-Ltd just because I will sell 900.00 no rubber and 1200.00 with rubber I seen just 1 replacement wheel sell for 400.00 very rare very light TRUE 3 PIECE WHEELS!!:cool: PICS SHOW NO JUSTICE!!

Kirbans has depressed the GNX wheel market a bit with their $1000 all in deal which includes 4 wheels, 20 correct lug nuts, 20 lug nut black caps, 4 chrome-plated valve stems, 4 black center caps, and 4 “TURBOCHARGED” center cap decals.

You might want to rethink your asking price a bit. At 1k for three the community may be slow moving on these.

Just FYI...

1984 1985 1986 1987 Buick Regal Grand National Turbo T T-Type GNX GNX - TRANS AM STYLE 16" x 8" WHEELS SET (4) #7219

Just an fyi its obvious you didn't know about epsilon's. They are some the rarest mesh wheels for our cars, period. There more rare then REAL GNX wheels imho because with the GNX wheels at least 547 sets where made. Less then 547 sets of the Epsilon 16" mesh's where made, but in 16" I'm not I couldn't claim that as fact. But I do know that they did not make over 547 sets of the 17s. To increase the rareness of the wheels, these are the MESH designed wheels. Epsilon made a 5 star pattern wheel too but that wasn't ever close to the popularity of the mesh design. I almost last year bit on a set but passed. I have a set of 17" Epsilons 17x10's mesh gold centers on the way, seller didn't know what they where teehee teehee, there off a corvette! I traded my 1 off custom made 16x9.5 Rikens (custom made with 4.75" lip and 295 tires in the rear) for these Epsilon 17" 3 piece wheels. A true 3 piece modular wheel from the 1980's with 17" in diameter and 10" of width, you couldn't buy these wheels off me even if you have money :)

So the purpose of this post is to mention to all the potential buyers out there, this set of wheels is EXTREMELY rare, this isn't a set of GTAs, Rikens, or any other mesh wheel like Kirbens or whatever. I also wanted to give out some information on the Company, Epsilon was a subsidiary company for BBS back in the late 80's as they where contracted to do many wheels for the grand am series guys who ran 16's and 17's but needed the strength of a True 3 piece modular wheel for racing but still needed a wide width in order to fit rubber on. The company was out of LA in California. Let me up load this picture, check it out. The wheels in the picture are the exact wheels I'm getting, 17x10.

<----exact ones I'm getting hell ya!

<----gotta find me a lady to recreate this ad when I get my wheels

XxDarkSidexX
Good Luck with the sale of these extremely rare wheels.

Very interesting info.

Would you know the weight of the wheels? Aside from the rarity angle, I'm interested in the functionality aspect as well. I would assume the 3 piece design, back in the day, would've been lighter than most wheels availible in 1980's, but I am wondering if that still is the case 20 some odd years later.

Thanks again...always trying to learn about these cars.

Just an fyi its obvious you didn't know about epsilon's. They are some the rarest mesh wheels for our cars, period. There more rare then REAL GNX wheels imho because with the GNX wheels at least 547 sets where made. Less then 547 sets of the Epsilon 16" mesh's where made, but in 16" I'm not I couldn't claim that as fact. But I do know that they did not make over 547 sets of the 17s. To increase the rareness of the wheels, these are the MESH designed wheels. Epsilon made a 5 star pattern wheel too but that wasn't ever close to the popularity of the mesh design. I almost last year bit on a set but passed. I have a set of 17" Epsilons 17x10's mesh gold centers on the way, seller didn't know what they where teehee teehee, there off a corvette! I traded my 1 off custom made 16x9.5 Rikens (custom made with 4.75" lip and 295 tires in the rear) for these Epsilon 17" 3 piece wheels. A true 3 piece modular wheel from the 1980's with 17" in diameter and 10" of width, you couldn't buy these wheels off me even if you have money :)

So the purpose of this post is to mention to all the potential buyers out there, this set of wheels is EXTREMELY rare, this isn't a set of GTAs, Rikens, or any other mesh wheel like Kirbens or whatever. I also wanted to give out some information on the Company, Epsilon was a subsidiary company for BBS back in the late 80's as they where contracted to do many wheels for the grand am series guys who ran 16's and 17's but needed the strength of a True 3 piece modular wheel for racing but still needed a wide width in order to fit rubber on. The company was out of LA in California. Let me up load this picture, check it out. The wheels in the picture are the exact wheels I'm getting, 17x10.

<----exact ones I'm getting hell ya!

<----gotta find me a lady to recreate this ad when I get my wheels

XxDarkSidexX
Good Luck with the sale of these extremely rare wheels.

Thx for the Info...But this are the rims u almost bought as u say, This pic and cam. I was using does no good, the only reason im selling is because im getting 17in used set ofCCW 3 piece wheels other wise I would NEVER sell these wheels I ran these at PINKS and maybe 200 street miles I wonder if its possible the old link for these wheels can be pulled up on here???, These wheels like I said are a 9.0 at low out of 10 and CHEAP CCW 3 PIECE wheels start at 2800.00.

TTT I gonna clean and repost if they dont sell because these pic's are just not showing the quality of these wheels...