Engine smoking at idle , oil in intake GN1R heads

Total Seal Gapless rings, I used to run 'em, but no more, the leak down was minimal, BUT the crankcase would get pressurized from the downward travel of the piston and tight seal of the rings overwhelming the PCV, its a known issue with Total Seal Gapless rings.

If my remember is correct there's a few threads about this, additional crankcase ventilation cured it.

I had a situation where there was an incredible amount of oil in the plenum. I had forgotten that I had some material removed from the intake because I was using a thinner head gasket at one time. After assembling it with the thicker factory gasket,I started getting alot of oil in the intake. I installed an unmolested intake and never saw oil again. I would have had the same result if I had re installed the thinner head gasket If you remove too much material from the intake or the deck is too tall or the heads are too tall,the intake bolts will stop the intake from moving downward and sealing. My engine ran perfect during this time.

Total Seal Gapless rings, I used to run 'em, but no more, the leak down was minimal, BUT the crankcase would get pressurized from the downward travel of the piston and tight seal of the rings overwhelming the PCV, its a known issue with Total Seal Gapless rings.
If the rings have a good seal,less vapor and pressure will be noted in the crankcase. The problems with gapless rings occur when the second ring is gapless. The OP is running gapless in the top ring.

Same problem here. Total seal gapless rings. However I ran them on my last motor with zero issues. I think this time however the top ring is gapless. I've had the intake off 3 times and have machined it twice because it did not appear to be sealing. I've tried not using the pcv which didn't help. No smoke is coming from the breathers. New turbo although I've heard you cannot rule out oil getting past the turbo seals. It has T&D roller rockers shaft mounted. This is driving me crazy. It smokes at idle especially after letting off the throttle.