Engine shipping

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I haven't shipped an engine in probably 10+ years so I was looking for recommendations on shipping companies from those with recent experience. I posted it on U ship but so far the quotes seem no better than going UPS freight etc. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neal

I just shipped a block, crank and oil pan through fastenal from nj to Texas foe $150.00 and they crated it.

I just shipped a block, crank and oil pan through fastenal from nj to Texas foe $150.00 and they crated it.

^^^ That sounds like a sweet deal (based on what I see at work). We work with large shipping broker, and the last couple of "small" shipments that I noted were $151 for relatively low value/low weight skids - compared to an engine.

Last edited:
You can do an email form quote on their website and they will calll you after you fill it out.

You can do an email form quote on their website and they will calll you after you fill it out.

I had heard about Fastenal shipping and checked out their site. I filled out the info and am waiting to hear back.

Thanks

Neal

It looks like Fastenal is out. I got this from them this morning:

Thank you for the opportunity to quote.

Unfortunately, due to extreme capacity issues, Fastenal is unable to offer transportation services into the state of California at this time.

We are unable to quote this shipment.

Monika Vazquez
HHUB 3pl Coordinator
P: (209) 548-5025
F: 507-494-2337
mvazquez@fastenal.com

Neal