Engine harness removal

Removing the stock harness was more work than installing a new Holley harness. I pulled the pass inner fender all the way out to detail. Removing the wiper motor made the driver bulkhead easier to get to as well.

Removing the stock harness was more work than installing a new Holley harness. I pulled the pass inner fender all the way out to detail. Removing the wiper motor made the driver bulkhead easier to get to as well.
I did remove the wiper motor, but the pass fender was just lossened and moved out of the way.

I also had other reasons, one I was able to trim my inner fender while it was out for my ATR downpipe. For my race headers, I had to move the downpipe over a half inch to get around the uppipe. And I got to hit the flange on the firewall with a deathwheel and sledge where my downpipe hit in a new spot.

What are our options for holley harness now?
Unterminated universal from holley.
Cruz performance harness that uses holley coils and his brackets

Are their anymore options? I want to run stock Igniton or a later model 4 . waste spark does anyone make replacement harness for those Igniton.

Are their anymore options? I want to run stock Igniton or a later model 4 . waste spark does anyone make replacement harness for those Igniton.

Why would anyone want to use wastespark? Get the Holley coils. You can fab your own brackets if you want to. Known quality items and plug n play with the Holley harness. They even run dedicated power and ground with relays so you know they are gonna get the juice. You do know the stock junk is only 3 coils, so if you lose one, you lose 2 cylinders.

Why would anyone want to use wastespark? Get the Holley coils. You can fab your own brackets if you want to. Known quality items and plug n play with the Holley harness. They even run dedicated power and ground with relays so you know they are gonna get the juice. You do know the stock junk is only 3 coils, so if you lose one, you lose 2 cylinders.