EMC Guys and other TB.com members.

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
As always, It was great seeing everyone for the first day out with the Buick this season. Thank you to everyone who came buy to say hello.

I left at about 4pm and they still had not called trophies yet. Place was mobbed. It was getting a little chilly, I was hungry for dinner, I was tired as hell and couldn't wait any longer. So I got out of there. Nicky "black" hung out until the end and called later that night and said I won a trophy. I guess it's too bad I didn't hang around to collect it.

Well anyway............Till next time. I hope to get to Kirban's and a few of the EMC events. See you guys then.

Great to meet you Joey. Beautiful car with a lot of attention to detail. Nice to finally see it in person

John

Sorry had to leave early we had another event going on that day someone scheduled our luncheon the same day so we had 15 cars waiting for us 10 miles down the road lol , but we will be at kirbans on saturday..

Sorry had to leave early we had another event going on that day someone scheduled our luncheon the same day so we had 15 cars waiting for us 10 miles down the road lol , but we will be at kirbans on saturday..
Based on the weather, I plan to go to Kirban’s as well. I’m getting mixed predictions for this weekend weather. But I plan on taking the car and i’m not taking any chances unless it’s absolutely 100% rain free from here to Pennsylvania.

So my fingers are crossed and I hope I get to see you guys there.