Electro-Tech Update

Electro-Tech

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this thread and honestly a bit new to car audio. I normally wouldn't join a forum but a few of you have asked me to post here.

Many of you are likely aware of Greg Thompson, owner of Electro-Tech (sometimes known as turnswitch), and know that he passed away in October. Greg was my father in law and the most knowledgeable person I have ever met in regards to all things electronic. He owned Electro-Tech and was known for quality speakers that fit factory car locations and in the correct ohms needed for the radios. Before he passed he started building out speakers that would directly replace 1984-1987 Buick Grand National's, Regal's and a few others (including Turbo Models).

Greg's son, myself and a few other family members have decided to continue running the business. There is a need and we figured it would be a great way to continue his legacy. Many of you have called looking for a speaker and weren't sure the status of the business so suggested that I post here to let you know that we are continuing on. Thank you all for your kind words about Greg, he will continue to be missed. If you need anything speaker related, feel free to call.

Brian
(763) 780-2861

Buick.jpg