Effects of breather tube on blm

Above 128, and the ECM is adding fuel to compensate for a lean condition at a particular load and RPM. Below 128, and it represents a correction for a rich condition.
do you have have a working PVC?

Above 128, and the ECM is adding fuel to compensate for a lean condition at a particular load and RPM. Below 128, and it represents a correction for a rich condition.
do you have have a working PVC?

Elementary Hensleyt.

Based on the results what do think?
Would you say it has a pcv?

Be curious to see what it would be with the pcv blocked off. Had a friend ask this recently and couldn't give him an honest answer.

It has one and now it meters the air for it instead of pirate air through that breather. Wink!

This is the most logical explanation though Its a hard pill for me to swallow. There is a open breather in the opposing valve cover leaving another place for air to come in besides the tube. I would think the breather would be less resistant entry point. Non the less it is the only logical explanation.

Be curious to see what it would be with the pcv blocked off. Had a friend ask this recently and couldn't give him an honest answer.

The blm would prolly react similar if the pcv was removed. All the unmetered air that comes through the pcv would come through the maf. Maf number would slightly increase and blm would slightly drop. At least that’s what logical thinking suggests.

This is the most logical explanation though Its a hard pill for me to swallow. There is a open breather in the opposing valve cover leaving another place for air to come in besides the tube. I would think the breather would be less resistant entry point. Non the less it is the only logical explanation.

The blm would prolly react similar if the pcv was removed. All the unmetered air that comes through the pcv would come through the maf. Maf number would slightly increase and blm would slightly drop. At least that’s what logical thinking suggests.
You can make a restriction for the pcv source,. A metal dowel or pin with a tiny hole in it. Just enough to draw out vapors but not so big to be a source of unmetered air.

You can make a restriction for the pcv source,. A metal dowel or pin with a tiny hole in it. Just enough to draw out vapors but not so big to be a source of unmetered air.

This one has a RJC PCV. It has a lower flow rate than stock but I was thinking about a restrictor as well.

This one has a RJC PCV. It has a lower flow rate than stock but I was thinking about a restrictor as well.
Slice off a piece of a bolt and make a .050 hole in the middle, stuff it in the pcv hose, should work mint, then you can happily run both breathers.