Edwards... what a chicken sh!t

carl edwards is all hype and no substance, ever since jimmy j. ripped his heart out by winning that one championship where they were kneck and kneck, in the points standings, he hasn't been the same and isn't producing much anymore.

Attachments

• 14d157d9210115b2d8.jpg
    14d157d9210115b2d8.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 3350311131_74c7c511f5.jpg
    3350311131_74c7c511f5.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 203
Redneck this, redneck that... Families that used to run moonshine in the mountains were called rednecks. If you do the same thing in Chicago you get to be in Politics:biggrin:

Redneck this, redneck that... Families that used to run moonshine in the mountains were called rednecks. If you do the same thing in Chicago you get to be in Politics:biggrin:

Damnit, I just spit coffee on my puter:D

In what is probably the most famous of intentional crashes in recent NASCAR history, Dale Earnhardt made somewhat of a reference to his intentional take out of Terry Labonte in his victory lane interview. Saying he just meant to "rattle his cage", Earnhardt acknowledged he hit Labonte on purpose before driving under the spinning No. 5 to take the Bristol win.

Yes, friends, Earnhardt was booed heavily by the Bristol fans that night.

Punishment: Come on, you think NASCAR would ever touch Earnhardt?

YouTube - NASCAR Winston Cup at Bristol 1995 (Night): (pt.19/19)

actually the rattle the cage incident was in 1999, earnhardt won that race

in 1995 earnhardt spun labonte but he still finished second to labonte

But in both incidents I was cheering, everyone else was booing

sorry

Im sorry guys but as a nascar fan for over 20 years, i can say that edwards while not in the right, was justifed in what he did! has anyone ever seen the interviews with keselowski and how he has absolutley no respect for any of the drivers on that track! even in the tony stewart badboy days and back to the earnhardt days, guys have proven that you have to earn your respect on that track! keselowski thinks he can roll in there and push around anyone he wants and thats not how it works! never has and never will! although what edwards did was reckless and could have injured someone, it was gonna happen sometime! rookies that have a lot of balls can only last for so long in there before they get an attitude adjustment from one of the veterans. that is what happened to him! hopefully for his sake he will take it for what its worth! brad keselowski is a decent driver with a lot of potential but until he realizes that you need to respect the man next to you and treat him as an equal rather than an enemy, he will never make it in nascar!

I agree

How about when "Ricky Bobby" gave Jammie Mcmurry the finger in Talladega Nights, and after being let go from his former team. Thank god Bass Pro and new team picked him back up. He won the season opener in Daytona and took the win, it was his time to shine........................perfect. Some times things just work themselves out. Throw out all the rules--------Bristol!