Edwards... what a chicken sh!t

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
need to sit him out for 3-4 races, and probation.
if he cannot control his temper, boot him out of nascar!

The interview

He was asked point blank if he spun Brad K. His answer was "well, I didn't mean for him to go flying through the air" or something like that. Edwards was 150 laps down or so. Brad K is right that someone is going to get killed, sooner or later.

I like Carl, but that was ridiculous and inexcusable.... that could have easily killed Brad K, especially the way it hit the DS roof on the wall, or could have killed a fan. Carl took a couple 'swings' at him the lap before and missed. I believe they will definitely park him for at least 1 race. There's already a poll on nascar.com asking what the punishment should be for him. It's running about even between 'do nothing' and 'park him for 1 race'...

I agree!! WTF was that?.......He's very well spoken in his interviews, not showing how pissed off he really is but that was a pathetic move....... Sit him a couple races.

good payback would be Edwards hurting himself during one of his ******* backflips if he wins another race. what a dick.

do you forget that Edwards got flipped by the same guy at Talladega a few years back

Thats racing, you **** with someone you get payback, if you dont like it dont race dirty

do you forget that Edwards got flipped by the same guy at Talladega a few years back

Thats racing, you **** with someone you get payback, if you dont like it dont race dirty

Not even close to being the same thing.....One, a byproduct of blocking not once but twice, the other deliberately taking someone out 157 laps down.......

Carl Edwards is classic Eddie Haskill if you ask me... Goodie two shoes to the outside world but a little acehole for real..

Watch the replay, Edwards never changed his line, Brad K came down. Could Edwards of moved over or backed off, sure but he didn't have too as he had the line. This is different from Edwards coming up beside Brad and then turning right to put him in the wall or just flat out hitting him in the rear. Edwards raced hard, got beside him and if you watch the replay Brad took himself out by coming down on Edwards.

Huh???

"Watch the replay'. even the announcers were commenting on "watch the white gloves turning right"..
Edwards did not 'just hold his line". He had tried a couple times b4, and missed. The guy needs an attitude adjustment... Too bad Dale Sr, Cale Y. Jimmy S. aren't around. They'd make quik work of an "adjustment".:D
The director of comp/NASCAR said this morning that "it's not over, yet."
About a 3 race suspension, should give his chances of a championship, a good "adjustment".:eek:
Can't you just imagine what the cat in the hat had to say, once they were alone???:rolleyes:

Watch the replay, Edwards never changed his line, Brad K came down. Could Edwards of moved over or backed off, sure but he didn't have too as he had the line. This is different from Edwards coming up beside Brad and then turning right to put him in the wall or just flat out hitting him in the rear. Edwards raced hard, got beside him and if you watch the replay Brad took himself out by coming down on Edwards.

They said that the in car camera his hands went from 10 and 2 to 12 and 6:eek: Pretty obvious with no one else around what he was doing...

If that would have been Big E from back in the day everyone would want his head!

You are insane, blind, or both. Carl ALLLMOST took himself out earlier in the lap trying like hell to get to the back of Brad... sliding COMPLETELY sideways in his attempt to get him.... then he caught him in the next corner and clearly turned the wheel hard right taking Brad around... white gloves flashing in the windshield... Every announcer, post race commentor, and TV viewer, except you, apparently, clearly saw the blatant, purposeful move... Carl was 156 laps down.....:rolleyes:

It doesnt matter how many laps down he was

I was always a Earnhardt sr fan and you can bet your ass that if someone took him out and he came back out on the track he would do the exact same thing.

The difference is now Nascar is watched by a bunch of pussies and its ruined the sport

I was always a Earnhardt sr fan and you can bet your ass that if someone took him out and he came back out on the track he would do the exact same thing.

The difference is now Nascar is watched by a bunch of pussies and its ruined the sport

I havent watched nascar for years, its not what it used to be.

It appears you may not watch it anymore but you damn sure keep up on it a lot:biggrin:

I have watched NASCAR since the early 70s with my dad and your right, it is not all Rednecks anymore.

Nascar should let them start next to each other for the rest of the year.Spice things up a little.

You're right what goes around comes around. The recent fans and the press have almost ruined the sport. Look at this incident, everybody ringng their hands "Oh the Humanity" Where are the "Let Em Race" people now? Look at Pit Road and the speed limit, direct result of the hand wringing. Is Pit Road dangerous, sure is but that's life. No one forces them to play. Then there is the no racing back to the line on cautions that has foistered the Lucky Dog, Green White Checker etc etc all because they can not race back to the line, someone might get hurt. Ahh I thought these guys were supposed to be the Best Drivers in the World, I mean they tell me that every week on TV but they can't race back to the line on a caution without wrecking?