ECM upgrade

captndave737

I just switched to an XFI Sportsman and E Dash and 80# injectors. Learning this thing will keep me busy for a while.

In the meantime I have for sale, an Extender Extreme chip, flow matched 60# injectors, GEN ll MAF Translator, LT1 MAF, MAF pipe, connectors and clamps, and K&N filter that came off my car. The translator is already setup!

How do you like it? I was thinking about going that route and I currently have the same parts that you removed for the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA! Did the start up tune with Carl. It went very well but I haven't had it out of the garage yet. I'll update after taking it out today.
There's a closed Facebook page for those who have them and I spent over 3 hours yesterday watching 2 video posts there. Extremely informative. This is going to be fun.

Drove it for 30 minutes yesterday. I had a surge at about 1500 rpm. Active Learn was on, it changed a couple of cells and it never happened again. Good crisp throttle response, smooth idle, no tip in problems. A couple of times I got up to 10 lbs of boost. I didn't go higher because the tune is set up for Alky and I don't have any yet. Head out to RCG tomorrow to get some. Having fun learning something new.

I changed the fan on and off temps. Cal had them set at something like 168 and 160. I have a 180 deg. Tstat so I changed it to 188 and 180 on/off.

I'll be changing some cells in the highway cruise area to run leaner when I'm traveling.

I didn't make it out there yesterday. I had fan issues and almost overheated. After wasting most of the day I found the wire to the battery ( the fans are hot wired) was loose!!!

I'm headed there around 11:00 today.