ECM modifications for Low Impedance Injectors

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
I will be getting some more drivers shortly

I will have 5 sets to sell at this price. 150.00 shipped in the continental U.S. contact me for shipping info to elsewhere....

I mod your ECM: You send it, I mod it and return it to you. Please pick a decent ECM, make sure it runs correctly and does not have corrosion in the main plug. Clean Junkyard pulls are preferred, based on spotty quality remans I have seen over the years. I will clean the connector for the Powerlogger while its here, but you need to let me know you want this.

Specify Atomizer injectors or "standard". (this is a question of the specific impedance of the injector, the Moran Atomizers are available with 1.8 ohm impedance which require a slightly different mod.)

Sale starts NOW. Paypal is sales@bailey-eng.com, paypal to reserve yours. Once these 5 are sold, I will edit this notice.

Send the PayPal as "Goods and Services", Paypal is getting stricter about this. The fees are just part of the deal. If you want to send the ECM in with a check, the price is 145.00

Last edited:
Besides low impedance injectors and the ECM mod what else is needed for the injectors to work?

D

thats all thats needed. I run 83's and a modded ECM with no other changes to the car (other than fuel pumps)

Bob

Bob,

I have one from 2012-ish. What are the amperage specs? 2 amp / 0.5 amp? (2.05 Ohm injector)

thanks!

Uneducated question: why would someone need or want to do this mod ? Is it only for more injector options or are there other reasons / benefits? Thanks in advance for any answers..............

Uneducated question: why would someone need or want to do this mod ? Is it only for more injector options or are there other reasons / benefits? Thanks in advance for any answers..............

Most but not all over 80 pounds are low impedance. There seams that there are more are coming out now that are not and the price of them are high.