ECM modifications for Low Impedance Injectors

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
I will be getting some more drivers shortly

I will have 5 sets to sell at this price. 150.00 shipped.

I mod your ECM: You send it, I mod it and return it to you. Please pick a decent ECM, make sure it runs correctly and does not have corrosion in the main plug. Clean Junkyard pulls are preferred, based on spotty quality remans I have seen over the years. I will clean the connector for the Powerlogger while its here, but you need to let me know you want this.

If you don't have an ECM you want to mod, I have a small number available that I can mod for you. The price would then be 225.00 to your door.

Specify Atomizer injectors or "standard". (this is a question of the specific impedance of the injector, the Moran Atomizers are available with 1.8 ohm impedance which require a slightly different mod.)

Sale starts NOW. Paypal is sales@bailey-eng.com, paypal to reserve yours. Once these 5 are sold, I will edit this notice.

Bob

Hey Bob, I have a situation right now where my ECM may have died on me.....I have my thread posted in this forum from last night.

I do have a stock ECM from another car I owned....I have never used it so I don't know if its good but I am sure its fine. My current ECM has the drivers installed ( done 12 years ago ) for my injectors........

My question is could I send you both of the ECM's ? Can you swap the drivers from one to the other? I also have a Power logger in my current ECM so that would need to be swapped also

What would be the charge for this with shipping?

Hey Bob, I have a situation right now where my ECM may have died on me.....I have my thread posted in this forum from last night.

I do have a stock ECM from another car I owned....I have never used it so I don't know if its good but I am sure its fine. My current ECM has the drivers installed ( done 12 years ago ) for my injectors........

My question is could I send you both of the ECM's ? Can you swap the drivers from one to the other? I also have a Power logger in my current ECM so that would need to be swapped also

What would be the charge for this with shipping?

send me a PM, but yes, this can be done.

Bob

Bob, Nick has one ECM he will send later this week as he is in Vegas for the SEMA show now.

Paypal sent, planning to eventually use the 120# injectors from Eric @ Turbotweak, (website says SMP)

Yes, I have some drivers left.

PM me your details and we can get this going.

Bob