ECM modded for low impedance injectors with Powerlogger and 55 Pound injectors

Steve

I have a modded ECM with Powerlogger installed that I would like to sell. The ECM has the peak and hold injector driver mod so it can be used with high and low impedance injectors. The ECM has a Powerlogger set up installed and comes with everything needed including the manual. I also have a set of low impedance 55 pound injectors with a Red Armstrong 93 chip. I went 10.60's at 129 with these injectors without alky so they are good into the high 10's on fuel alone. I would like to get $425 plus shipping for the ECM with the Powerlogger setup and $100 plus shipping for the injectors and chip or $500 SHIPPED for all of it together. Please include 3% if using paypal.

Interested in the Injectors and chip; Can I run the Injectors (low impedance) with a stock ECM?

Interested in the Injectors and chip; Can I run the Injectors (low impedance) with a stock ECM?

You would need an ECM with a modified driver to run the 55's or any low impedance injector(72's, 83's, 96's or 120's etc.) but I do know where you could get an ECM with the needed driver mod!

Its in the first post. I would take $500 for the modded ECM, injectors, chip and Power Logger. I do have another modded ECM without Powerlogger but I may hold on to it, not sure yet. If you don't already have a Powerlogger set up you will likely want to get one, its a very good tool to have when tuning your car.