ECM Help! Pin A6 troubleshooting.

Calia22

So the short version is i am not getting power to the pnk/blk wire that is a power feed to my ECM. getting no SES light, no fuel pump prime. ecm fuse is good. I was told there was a splice somewhere in the circuit that sends power to a few different systems.

My heater box is recently deleted and i noticed there was a pnk/blk wire or two in that circuit as well, could that be the problem?

This is on a fresh engine that has just been dropped in the car. new sensors replaced everywhere, etc.

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Last edited:
I don't believe that the IGN+ feed to the ECM also feeds the HVAC system. The ECM/IGN fuse (10 A) goes to connector C437, pin F. This connector is located in the upper right area of the dash. It is clear plastic with sticky foam wrapped around it.

That connector is a known problem area, the wires tend to break at the terminal.

From the connector there is a splice where power is then fed to the ECM, ICM, ESC module and MAF.

RemoveBeforeFlight

........... I now realize my mistake. When i removed my AC box, i taped back the C437 connector, thinking it was just for the AC system. i also taped back the connectors it plugs into, effectively making it out of sight, out of mind.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me realize my mistake, ive been scratching my head at this for so long the thought of connecting that C437 completely slipped my mind.

Systems are all good now, maybe finally i can light this puppy and get her broken in this week now.

RemoveBeforeFlight, i owe you a case of beer.

Yes, that would do it, glad to have been of help. We'll meet someday and you can buy me a beer.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Just one of those things when you try and focus on what you think the problem is for so long, you overlook the obvious problem right in front of your face.